I have a credit score of 621 -is that good enough to qualify for a home loan?

Asked by Joe G, Somersworth, NH Tue Oct 27, 2009

Answers

4
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sat Aug 10, 2013
I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit, seems like you can get approved now. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get you a loan they can.

Christina Bu…, Agent, Garland, TX
Tue Oct 27, 2009
Most of the lenders I work with want a 620 or higher for a 100% loan. Many factors are considered when you apply for a loan, especially debt to income ratio. You should contact a few banks and motgage companies and they will be able to tell you whether you can get a loan from them or not.
Robert Green…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue Oct 27, 2009
Hi Joe. There are several factors that go into deciding whether or not a person is qualified for a mortgage. Credit score, length of employment, amount of income and price of home; to name a few. It is possible to qualify for a mortgage with a credit score of 621.

Robert Greenblatt
Keller Williams
, ,
Tue Oct 27, 2009
Hello Joe- in respect to the credit score portion of the transaction, 621, if representing the MIDDLE score of the credit report pulled by the lender, would suffice. However, as I have seen so many times over the years, the score you as a consumer might see will not exactly match what the lender pulls and sees. Explaining that is akin to explaining world hunger (impossible at best).
Best wishes to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.ronbeebe.com