Matc218, Home Buyer in Milwaukee County, WI

I have HSBC holding my morgage. I believe I meet the criteria for a FHA Short Refinance loan. How should I go about this?

Asked by Matc218, Milwaukee County, WI Mon Aug 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Debby Thomps…, Agent, Wauwatosa, WI
Mon Aug 27, 2012
You should get hold of your lender. They will help you get through the refi

Debby Thompson
Homestead Realty Inc
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more