Financing in Brea>Question Details

Lenora, Both Buyer and Seller in Victorville, CA

I applied for a hardmoney loan because i did a short sale,because we grown out of our home ,i told a lender i need to make sure i'm going to

Asked by Lenora, Victorville, CA Wed Feb 3, 2010

get ap proved ,he tells me ,i told them your in escrow,so months went buy , he tells my agent their just waiting on a
address. I finally get my offer excepted now i am tryin to rush the closing but i.m feeling like i'm not getting enough communication with the lenders and that i'm started over with this loan,I'm putting down alot of money
and i am financing 70,000

0 votes Share Flag Financing in Brea

Answers

2
Hello Lenora, you may qualify ONE DAY after a short sale, foreclosure or deed in lieu with 20% down and a minimum 620 fico score. It only takes a few dozen questions to go over your options. Here are some links to study as well as web reference links to many loan program pages offered...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
22+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7
Under640FicoScoreLoans@gmail.com or HomeLoans4U@live.com
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
http://www.trulia.com/profile/SherylArndt

If my response was helpful, consider clicking Thank, Link or Best Answer.
Hi Lenora,

I am not sure what your question is exactly. Here is what I think you are saying. You did a short sale so you do not qualify for "institutional bank financing" Therefore you are using a hard money loan as a bridge loan until you can get your credit in good standing and then refinance with a bank in order to get a lower interest rate. I think this is what you are saying.

Ok, I wrote a book about this and I will be happy to send to you FREE of course. It's a quick read and very useful. Secondly, you might want to see where you currently stand with your credit rating and credit score that you can begin to rebuild your credit rating for a bank loan and not have to pay expensive hard money.

I can also assist you repair and rebuild your credit rating in 4-6 months. Therefore, make sure with your hard money lender that there is no prepayment penalty. If you work with me, I will fix your credit and you will then qualify for cheaper bank financing and I do not want you to have a "prepayment penalty" for obtaining cheaper money elsewhere.

Hannah Fliegel
The Credit Repair Expert
415-999-9348