I'am paying to litton loan ser. but my acct belong to DBNTC who can i talking to get rid of the middle person

Asked by Blanco, San Antonio, TX Mon Feb 28, 2011

Since Jan. 1,2006 I have been paying an my mortgage payment to Litton Loan Service in which the claim the this account belong to Deutsche Bk Nat. Comp. what can I do to get rid of Litton Loan Ser. and just pay directly to Deutsche in the process I might be able to advance in my account and lower the loan.

Answers

4
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Feb 28, 2011
Blanco,

This is normal and unfortunately no way to get rid of them that I know of.
Many banks or investors hire a 3rd party company to collect payments and manage that process.

If you just want to lower the balance, contact Litton and specifically ask how you can make additional principal payments.
Web Reference:  http://www.teamlynn.com
Corey Grushin, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Mon Feb 28, 2011
Blanco Deutsche Bank hired Litton loan to service the loan (collect payments, pay taxes, etc.). If you are looking to lower the loan balance or get a modification you willhave to prove financial hardship and may have to fall behind on hte mortgage. If you can make the payments continue to do so, or basically if it's not broken don't fix it.
John Conklin…, , Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Feb 28, 2011
If you want to get rid of Litton refinance with another bank.
, ,
Mon Feb 28, 2011
Bianco. Whether you making your mortgage pymnts directly to Litton or Deutsche Bank, that should not prevent you from doing what you're looking to do. LItton has either brought the mortgage from Deutche Bank, or is owned or contracted by the bank to service the loan on their behalf. Again, either way, you should still be able to do what you wish to do. Even if you