I am looking to be a first time home buyer., but I know I have some credit issues , and I have very slow credit , and a low score. Is there help?

Asked by Amy Navey, Greenville, SC Fri Jan 4, 2013

Answers

7
Aris R Mendez, Agent, Greenville, SC
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Mrs Amy Navey,

A lot of of companies may from only few can deliver, you'll need to associated yourself with a reputable real estate agent that knows the lenders that can actually deliver. If you like to be connected kindly contact me at 864-567-5114 it will be an honor to be your point of contact.

http://www.greenvilleURhome.com

Thank you!
Stephanie M…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Saint Petersburg, FL
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Our company will lend down to a 580 mid credit score on most programs so feel free to give me a call if you think we might be a fit for you. We are a direct lender looking to service your loan (not a middle man). We can evaluate where you are today and if we need to do some work to get you where you need to be.

Stephanie Matzke
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
866-690-7663
Mona Lisa Ha…, Agent, Greenville, SC
Fri Jan 4, 2013
You may want to consider a "rent to own" property purchase. You buy the house from the owner by providing a down payment and monthly payments. It's recorded, so you really own the house. The payments show towards your credit, so it helps rebuild your credit. You can either just buy it from the owner or after your credit repairs, you can refinance with a mortgage lender to get a lower interest rate. We have homes that we sell this way. Call me if you think this will work for you or have questions.
Mona Lisa Harrison
DHP Real Estate
864-506-5939
Beth Wietrz…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Absolutely!

You need to talk to a reputable mortgage broker. They can tell you where your credit needs improvement and guide you to obtaining the credit you need to purchase a home. Often, people think their credit is actually worse than it is.

If you'd like to call me at 864-884-6018, I can put you in touch with a couple mortgage brokers who can guide you to correcting your credit so you can purchase a home.
Chris, Both Buyer And Seller, Greenville County, SC
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hello, I am a real estate investor and we specialize in these deals all of the time. If you would like please email us at carolinasouthholdings@gmail.com and we will send you detailed information.
Best of luck to you!
Nima Buva, Agent, Greenville, SC
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Yes, I know a very good mortgage broker who has helped the buyers like you dream come true. Since mortgage broker works with many mortgage lenders who has different criteria for qualifying. Please call me at 864-634-8670 or contact me at saanya59@hotmail.com and I will give the contact information of the mortgage broker. He is known personality in Greenville South Carolina.
Fri Jan 4, 2013
Hello! This is exactly what we do if you would like please email us at carolinasouthholdings@gmail.com and I will send you information. We look forward to helping you!