Financing in Cambridge>Question Details

Janeen Blake, Home Buyer in East Cambridge, Camb...

I am looking for a mortgage broker/lender who can help me with a "spot" FHA approval process. I have the form filled out! I need answers

Asked by Janeen Blake, East Cambridge, Cambridge, MA Sat Dec 12, 2009

answered Every question on the document must read "True." The first question is filled out as False (although it is True and has an explanation stating such on the attachment and in the Bylaws). I am just hoping to find a lender who could accept this 'spot approval' form as is since the attorney is unwilling to change his language. Is this a long shot? Everything else was in place. I had been pre-approved and had a commitment letter (subject to conditions). This form and the spot approval was the only thing holding me up. Would anyone be willing to take a look?

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Janeen,
I am the owner of Seacoast Mortgage: licensed lender in Massachusetts: please contact me to discuss: 508-243-1190. I am available today.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 12, 2009
Elisa Balboni
Mortgage Consultant
Mid Island Mortgage Corp.
Cell: 508.317.2198

Hope that helps
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 12, 2009
This is a growing problem that I'm running into more and more as a Real Estate Agent. I would suggest contacting Michael Chaves at Wells Fargo Home Loans at 978-568-0039. I have found him to be very helpful over the past few years and if he is unable to assist you he may at least be able to point you in the right direction. I hope this helps.
K. L. Santos
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 12, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer