I am looking for a 10% down jumbo loan in Scottsdale, AZ

Asked by KurtK, Scottsdale, AZ Sat Jan 12, 2013

Purchase price will most likely be in the 700-800k range. High income and good credit. Had a short sale due to a relocation over two years ago, but I was never late and never stopped paying.

Please help...I have been renting for four years and we need a home of our own....Thx!

Answers

27
Ryan Buckley The Premier Group’s answer
Ryan Buckley…, Agent, Fountain Hills, AZ
Fri Feb 8, 2013
I have the perfect lender for you who can work wonders!!!! She is amazing and very good at what she does!!!

Contact me for info.

Ryan Buckley Realtor®
Turning your Dream into an Address
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
480-440-4541
ryan.buckley@azmoves.com
http://www.liveinscottsdale.com
http://www.facebook.com/rcoldwellbanker
twitter @rcoldwellbanker
jumbosource, Other Pro, Valdosta, FL
Mon May 30, 2016
Up to 95% LTV - must have a 700 credit score. 1 mil loan limit.
Actually there are few different options depending on credit and loan amount. Single 95% loan without PMI, and also a combo 80/15 "piggyback" loan without PMI. Pro's and con's to each option, feel free to give us a call to discuss details.
Flag Sat Sep 10, 2016
Hi JumboSource i am interested in something similar (600 Loan), what is your rate today ? how much of PMI for a 95% LTV ?
Flag Tue Aug 9, 2016
, ,
Thu Nov 19, 2015
UPDATE:

We did the loan and refinance for Kurt.

Jumbo loans are our specialty!

5 stars on Zillow, Trulia, and Yelp.

My website is below.
Web Reference:  http://www.craigbosse.com
Hi I am interested in something similar (600K Loan in Arizona), what is your rate today ? how much of PMI for a 95% LTV ?
Flag Tue Aug 9, 2016
Bill Cook, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Manhattan Beach, CA
Fri Mar 14, 2014
We can do 20% down on a short sale less than 3 years for jumbo products, if 3 years or more, 10% down.
Contact me if you feel that is a good fit for you.

Bill Cook
480-675-7835
Web Reference:  http://www.ijumboloan.com
, ,
Thu Mar 13, 2014
Kurt, as a direct mortgage banker/lender of many years, we have several jumbo programs. Call me at 623-340-0934 or email me at Korene@klcsloanteam.com and let's get you your new home.

I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California where I will be pleased to help you. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman MLO # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
Amy Willaby, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Mar 13, 2014
There are various products and lenders who could help you. Give me a call and I can give you several different options. My phone number is 692-403-3209.
Patricia Cur…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Mar 13, 2014
My lender friends are stating for 10% down jumbo loan it needs to be four years after a short sale.....have you thought of a lease purchase? Cove Financial has a lease purchase program. They buy the home for you. You need 10% down plus there 3% fee. You can rent from them up to six years or buy at any time in between. My best advice is to talk to a loan officer from a financial institution or brokerage you trust. He or she can tell you where your credit score needs to be by the four year anniversary of the short sale. The credit score minimum has been fluctuating 720-740....Best of Luck!
Kathy Garden…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Hi Kurt,

I don't know if you have all of your questions answered yet, but if not I would highly recommend getting in touch with a Lender who I think is excellent and have referred many clients to. His name is David Braun with VIP Mortgage and his contact info. is:

David Braun
Mortgage Banker
The Braun Team
V.I.P. Mortgage, Inc.
4900 N Scottsdale Rd, Ste 6000
Scottsdale, AZ 85251

| Phone: 480-776-2952
| Fax: 480-302-8558
| Mobile: 602-828-5555
| dbraun@vipmtginc.com
| http://www.DKBraun.com

Kathy Gardenier
HomeSmart, Elite Group
jeff.wilde, Home Buyer, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Sep 9, 2013
This can be done a few different ways...either a 1st and 2nd mtg or a single loan with no MI ...combined loan needs to be at $750,000! Call me at OnQ Financial 602-300-0020
excutivemicr…, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Mon Aug 26, 2013
we round to help you with your loan all you need is to provide this information

Full Name:............
Sex:.............
Phone:................
Country:..................
Contact Address:............
Loan Duration:.............
Monthly income............
Amount Needed as Loan:..........
Have you applied before?...........
scott farmer, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Rob Kanyur of Wallick & Volk is a great resource. 602-361-2587. They have been around for 30years. They will be able to help you one way or the other.
Scottsdalescott.com
Phil Griffith, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Hi Kurt K; Lots of realtors get your request for answers on Trulia. Information for acquiring a 10% Jumbo loan best answered by Mortgage Lenders. There are many. You have been offered names by other realtors in this post. Go ahead and pick one or two. If not satisfied, feel free to call me. 40+ yrs selling homes in Phoenix. 602-330-7860
John Torrey, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Aug 12, 2013
I have the perfect lender for you. Please contact me ASAP and I can provide you with his contact info.
, ,
Tue Jul 2, 2013
As a lender, there are some loans that have par t of the requirements you are offering but none of them have them with a jumbo, short sale, 2 years out, 10% down payment.
I would highly recommend going under the jumbo for a couple of years, quit paying rent, and save for a more market driven down payment. Call me if you would like some assistance.
Rebecca Kall…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hey Kurt! I work with an amazing lender that will be able to help you out, with little to NO problems!

Right now is a great time to buy, because mortgage rates are really low!
AND, often times buying a home is cheaper than what you pay for rent!

Feel free to give me a call at 480-275-9566.

Also, if you would like, you can check out my website, and find some homes that you might be interested in!
http://www.rebeccasellsaz.com
Howard Rudin, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Try Jim Buchanan at Academy Mortgage 480-241-6908. I hope he can help you.

Howard Rudin
WEST USA REALTY
, ,
Thu Jan 24, 2013
As a mortgage banker the issue is the short sale. I would need to discuss with you and document every reason and outside cause/effect. I would need 20% down to get the great rates. Other problems are available but the rates reflect the conforming guidelines with an ARM. I am a Mortgage Banker in metro Phoenix, AZ. I lend in both Arizona and California NOT Colorado but Pinnacle Capital Mortgage Corporation does have offices in Colorado and they will be pleased to help you.. If you or someone you know is looking for financing options, please feel free to contact me or pass along my information. 623-340-0934 Korene Clopine-Seaman NMLS # 218520 KLCSLoanTeam.com We are Direct Lenders, WE CLOSE LOANS!
CAgent007, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hi Kurt

Finding a jumbo loan with 10% down in that price range should not be too difficult especially if you have high income and high credit but there are also other small details/criteria that could affect you qualifying. Your #1 choice is to speak to some lenders and see who not only can offer this loan to you but also offer the best rates and fees. Good luck any of us can help refer you to an excellent lender. I would love to be the agent that can help you find your dream home, feel free to call, email, text, or visit my site http://AZLuxuryHomeBlog.Com and tell me what you want in this home.

Juan Pesqueira
LAVISH PAD BOUTIQUE
American Associates Real Estate
Homes | Condos | Investments
Spanish and English speaking Realtor
Realtor, Appraiser
8930 E. Raintree Drive Suite 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Office 480-458-8007 | Fax 480.767.7200
email: pesqueira2@cox.net
http://AZLuxuryHomeBlog.Com

Yes Dreams Come True, Let me Show You!
Web Reference:  http://AZLuxuryHomeBlog.Com
Jinyi (jenni…, , Arizona
Sat Jan 12, 2013
We can do 15% down for you.

602-459-1779
Jim Passamon…, , Glendale, AZ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
I can help up to 600k loan amt.
Andy Griffin, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hi Kurt-
Travis wicks @ legacy can do this deal.
(480) 284-3432
Amy Willaby, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Frank Madia with Equitable Mortgage, is a lender who does that specific loan program. I have seen him do multiple loans like this. His number is work 480-429-2108 mobile 602-377-3250.

Amy Willaby
Paradise Fine Homes
602-403-3209
Liza Asbury, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Kurt,
I have a great contact that would be happy to assist you.

Please call or email:
Glen Nielsen
Acceptance Capital Mortgage
602-369-1520
gnielsen@acceptancecapital.com

He'll be happy to speak to you today.

Best of luck with your purchase!

Liza Asbury
Realtor | Realty ONE Group
480-452-6543
Phil Griffith, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
I work with a number of different lenders, all of whom are prepared to help you. Please contact me anytime. 602-330-7860

Phil Griffith, Assoc. Broker
Russ Lyon Sothebys
Jeanne Brand…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hi Kurt,

I would recommend Bradley Mortgage Capital, Ron Dennis 480-850-6500. Email RonDennis@WJBradley.com.

Let me know if you need any help. Good luck.

Jeanne Brandom
Kiva Fine Properties
480-612-1965
Gene Montemo…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hey Kurt, try Fred Gerten at Compass Bank. They have great jumbo programs. fred.gerten@bbvacompass.com / (602) 284-0808

Let me know if you have any questions at gene@CentralScottsdale.com
Fred Gerten is the worst!!!!!! Do not deal with this person or this bank. We were pre-qualified up to 800K and a month before closing underwriting did not approve us even though we were told all along that all looks great. Now we are all packed and cannot move and need to leave our current rental in 6 wks.
Flag Sat May 18, 2013
Grant Olsen, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hello Kurt,

I have two mortgage brokers that would be able to assist you in the jumbo loan department. Please respond to me and I can get you their contact information.

Let's find you a great new home in Scottsdale!

Grant Olsen
REALTOR®
Prudential Arizona Properties
(480) 800-9635
http://www.InvestAzSunshine.com
For Active Listing Info Text: GrantMyWish to 32323