I am looking for a bank that has an FHA underwriter on staff to refinance through any suggestions

Asked by Wagners274539, Damascus, OR Wed Jan 4, 2012

Hi we had to file bankruptcy and have to refinance are home and in order to do so the bank has to have a FHA underwriter on staff any idea or help would be greatly appreciated

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Wed Jan 4, 2012
All FHA mortgages are underwritten by underwritters who have an eagle (certification by FHA). Depository banks and mortgage banks have underwritters on their staff, mortgage brokers don't. So go to a depository or mortgage bank that does FHAs.
0 votes
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Wed Jan 4, 2012
We recommend a local Mortgage Broker would be best to advise you; try here http://www.trulia.com/voices/directory/Damascus-mortgage_bro…
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more