Financing in Perth Amboy>Question Details

ivyrios1072, Home Buyer in Perth Amboy, NJ

I am interesting in purchase for a home loan but only one of us has good credit . we both have income ,together over $60,000

Asked by ivyrios1072, Perth Amboy, NJ Fri Jul 5, 2013

my husband has good credit I been fixing mine in credit repair I been in the process since February it has improve but I am not finish yet. I dont know if they can do more for me the status has not change to much in the last two month

Answers

3
call me at 617-529-9007 to review. We have helped a lot of clients in a similar situation. Take a look at some of our video testimonials below...
Ivy,

I service the Middlesex County area and would be happy to help you with your real estate needs. I have a mortgage company I can put you in touch with to help pre-qualify you for a mortgage. Give me a call at your convenience to discuss your situation in more detail.

Ron Sheedy
(732) 239-7452
We my advice is for you to meet with a Loan Officer. At least half of my clients need some sort of credit repair or boost. We have the ability to not just run your credit but also do a credit analyzer, which tells us exactly what you must do to increase your credit score.

Credit repair companies do not know what a lender is looking for in your credit. They don't know what is acceptable and what isn't. So it's possible that you're improving your score but once you're done you'll still not be ready for a mortgage. It's also possible that you're ready for a mortgage and yet you're spending money on credit repair when you don't even need it.

Let a Loan Officer take a look at your documents and advice you from that point forward.

If my response was helpful, consider clicking BEST ANSWER!

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
STERLING NATIONAL BANK
310 Crossways Park Drive
Woodbury, NY 11797
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648 Cell
(516) 740-4478 Office
(516) 918-5383 Fax
Hello Javier, Last November (11/2012) we took two loan that were on our a home and put them into one. The current mortgage is is in my name only. We are interested in buying another home in Florida. Can we purchase another home after taking out our current loan less than 12 months ago?

Brenda Hawkins
Flag Fri Jul 19, 2013