I am from Italy and I want to invest in Detroit, MI. Being foreign national, can I get a mortgage?

Asked by Nikkiitaly, Orlando, FL Fri Jul 20, 2012

I am looking for a mortgage of $50.000. I already have 60-70% to put down and I would appreciate to be contacted by someome who speaks Italian, if possible. Thank you.

Answers

2
Darrul Stocks, Agent, Oak Park, MI
Mon Sep 3, 2012
Hello my name is Inspector Darrul Stocks, owner and home inspector at Stocks Home Inspection. If you are buying properties here in the Detroit, Mi area then you need a good home inspector. I am a member of the International Association Of Certified Home Inspectors, and I have a lot of experience in working with investors and I have saved my clients tens of thousands by helping them avominey pits. Please give me a call at (313) 377-6967 or visit us online at http://www.stockshomeinspection.com
Tim O'Riley, Both Buyer And Seller, Detroit, MI
Wed Aug 29, 2012
I'm not sure why, if you're looking to invest in Detroit, you're looking for a mortgage if you have "60-70% to put down" but I would be glad to work with you to better understand what your needs are if you send me an email at tim@detroitturnkeyproperties.com. Although my grandmother could probably converse with you, I don't speak a word of Italian but I'm sure that I could find someone to translate for us if need be. Perhaps you know of someone who speaks English near you even.