Asked by Andrea, Livermore, CA • Thu Jun 25, 2009
close the loan at the end of may, but was informed the bank had a back log and would close in June. It is now June 24th and was told still no answer and I may lose my rate due to the bank not being able to get to my paper work. If I want to keep the rate and keep waiting I would have to pay 3% on top of everything else. Does this sound right?
Real Estate in Essex
Popular Categories in Essex
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!