I am a hard money lender, I want to start off very little to get my feet wet. I'm thinking about people that needs small projects done

Asked by Money4smallhomeprojects, Cleveland, OH Wed Dec 2, 2009

I am a hard money lender. I'm thinking about people that needs small projects done$4000.00 or less. Is there anyone that know of such clients I can grab and help out? Thanks

-Leslie

Answers

20
Trent Dalrym…, , Huntington Woods, MI
Sun Dec 13, 2009
Leslie,

I'm a hard money lender in Huntington Woods, Michigan. If you plan to lend direct I would suggest you look over our site to get a few guideline tips for this type of investment, at http://www.metro-mi.com. If you have any questions feel free to call me at (248) 547-3006 or send me an e-mail, at Trent@metro-mi.com, I've been in the hard money business since 1986, underwriting, processing, funding and lending my own money and working with other hard money investors.
Web Reference:  http://www.metro-mi.com
I am looking for a hard money loan in Columbus, OH. I need to complete a wholesale deal and about $23,000 for approximately 3 months. Is there anyone that you know can do this deal? Phil in Cbus phillip_love01@yahoo.com
Flag Wed Sep 6, 2017
Hi, My name is Debbie. I am a small independent broker .I have over 20 years experience in real estate sales. I have the knowledge and experience,I just need the funds to make a few wise investments to flip for a profit. I have an investor that wants to unload properties some free and clear and some can be liquidated as short sales. With $125,000. loan , I could easily bring big quick profits. Just need loan to get started. Even an initial $50k would be a great start to bring initial profits. Email me at fivestar8000@yahoo.com.I am able to repay loan and turn a profit. 248-667-2133 available after my meeting today to talk after 4:00pm.
Flag Tue Nov 12, 2013
Djpeecher, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Yesterday at 5:09pm
I do small loans fha/va/conventional pricing owner occupied or non owner Call Dorian Peecher 510 309 7699
Lucas Lane, Home Buyer, Loves Park, IL
Wed Jan 17, 2018
Leslie,
We are looking for $3750 to finish a bathroom on a flip so we can put it on the market. Can describe more if it sounds like a fit.
Thomas Sincl…, Home Buyer, Queens, NY
Sat Oct 21, 2017
Hey everyone,
I purchased a home and paid cash for it, however I need rehab money. I've gone through the property with the contractor and need $36,000 for the rehab I am seeking $40,000 just to have a buffer for surprises or changes. Once completed the home is valued at $90,000 at that time I will sell or refinance to repay the loan. Completion date (weather permitting) is January 1st. If we can make a good partnership we can do it agin. I have a line for rehab properties and will be flipping until I retire.
Sharon, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Fri Jul 14, 2017
Are you still searching for a business to lend to
Zakkiyyaliph…, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Tue Apr 25, 2017
I need money to help me pay my taxes can I pull the equity out
you can pull equity out of your home to pay taxes. email me dpeecher@capitalhomeloans.com for programs to get the money you need.
Flag Yesterday at 5:14pm
I can help you
Flag Thu Sep 28, 2017
I can help you with this!
Flag Fri Sep 15, 2017
I can help you with that
Flag Fri Sep 15, 2017
Todkeen, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Sun Apr 2, 2017
Leslie
Looking for a hard money investors for a home purchase 20k .will clean /paint /fix home garage and yard and obtain a conventional mortgage within 12 months. 2 bed ranch 1 car garage fenced yard cannot obtain convention mortgage untill home is clean painted
Roof fixed.
Hope you can help
Keen Investments
todkeen@yahoo.com
I can help you financially and all your financial problems will be solved.
Flag Thu Sep 28, 2017
SHANEKA WILL…, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Mon Nov 30, 2015
I am interested in your services Leslie. Complete payment of the loan can be done by February 14, 2016.
Carrielheath, Home Buyer, Baton Rouge, LA
Sat Sep 12, 2015
I need 475,000.00 to purchase a small hotel and a bar and diner and 2 retail spaces. I am looking for 5 years at 5% if you know of anyone who could help it is Louisiana

Carrie
Flag Thu Sep 28, 2017
Do you need financial help?
Flag Thu Sep 28, 2017
Carrie, I would love to discuss this opportunity if you are still interested. My direct email is vcook7@att.blackberry.net (True North Financial) Look forward to your email soon. Thanks.
Flag Wed Jan 27, 2016
Daustin2009, Home Buyer, Cleveland, OH
Tue Aug 25, 2015
Looking for funding for 2500 for purchase deal contact me
Flag Thu Sep 28, 2017
Daustin2009, Home Buyer, Cleveland, OH
Tue Aug 25, 2015
Looking for a purchase deal for 2500
, ,
Sun Nov 17, 2013
The key to becoming a hard money lender is the exit strategy.

Make sure the client can pay the money back.

Winston Rowe & Associates
http://www.winstonrowe.com
strategicmar…, , 78633
Wed Sep 25, 2013
I have two projects.
1 A small restaruant needing operating and equipment capital $20,000. restaurant in business 6 years owner is new and will do $280,000.00 in business but is leveraged.

2. A young man operation a video production co. and a music school. Needs operating capital to equip a studio and tomaket his company. His music teaching business is geared to the younger students who are not financialy able to go to full cost studios.
Flag Thu Sep 28, 2017
Eeas909, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Sat Jan 5, 2013
i have a car worth 1500 could i sell the car andget 1500 lent to me and for interest the car will be payment and ill owe you 1500 on a payment plan
Flag Thu Sep 28, 2017
A-investorhe…, , Michigan
Thu Feb 9, 2012
Leslie,

Give me a call as well. I am a agent in the Metro Detroit area, and come in contact with plenty of owner occ's and investors that are seeking alternative financing. Call me at : 734-368-6721 Andrew
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sun Mar 27, 2011
Huh?

A hard money lender lends on the value of the assets to be acquired. So something like Andre's scenario might make sense. You'd lend the money and then take either first position or (if necessary) second position. Your $4,000 would be secured by whatever the property is worth. And if it's worth more than $8,000, then you'd be in pretty good shape.

But how would you do hard money loans on "small projects"? Around where I live (and it might be different in Cleveland) $4,000 might be the amount someone would need to rehab a couple of half baths. Or put a new roof on a small house or townhouse. I suppose you could secure your loan with a second mortgage on the person's property, assuming there's sufficient equity in the property.

Another question: If the homeowner can't come up with $4,000--or, more likely, finance it through the company doing the work--are you really confident the borrower will be able to repay you?

There's nothing wrong with being a hard money lender, but you have to make sure you're making the right loans to the right people, and that you're securing the loans the right way.

Betty, Home Owner, Dallas, TX
Sun Mar 27, 2011
Leslie:

I own a 4,593 sq. ft after-school building that was appriased at $150,000 in 2002. During my hospitization & illness in 2008 the building was vacant and vandalized (stolen copper piper/wires, hot water heater, toliet, sinks are minor cost to replace. My biggest debit would to replace my 5 a/c units (3-3.5 tons, 1-5 tons & 1-10 tons), will costing about $25,000 to replace. I am looking for a hard money lender. Can you help?
email: dbeall2@juno.com. Thanks
Cherich, Both Buyer And Seller, Kansas
Fri Jun 25, 2010
Do you lend in Kansas and Missouri?

Do you do small balance loans?

We have a multi-use building in Herington, KS. It has 4 apartments and a cafe. It is 100% rented with a waiting list. It was recently valued at $150K by United Country. We owe less than $50K on it and would like to refi for $100K. We plan to pay off all our bills and finish weatherizing the building with the proceeds.

We are purchasing a 12 unit apartment building in Kansas City, MO. It is REO and was listed for $135K. We made a crazy offer of $60K which was accepted. The area has better than 85$ occupancy rate @ $450. This building was vacated when it was foreclosed on and was vandalized. We would like to borrow $115K to purchase and rehab. The value with rents of only $350 and 75% occupancy would bring an ARV of at least $300K. TIME IS OF THE ESSANCE WITH THIS ONE.

My husband is Welsh and has permanent residency. We do not have any bad credit. Our FICO is only about 675 because of him being new and having high balance cards. I can pay down about $7500 right now or the money can be paid out of escrow. Also our mortgages are through a small local bank that doesn't report. This also affects our rating.

Can you help fast? - Cher
Andre, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Wed Apr 7, 2010
I am looking for a hard lender to fund about $4000 my sister is walking away from her home that she bought for my grand mother before she passed 5 years ago. the balance was $110,000 the property went into forcloser I want to buy the home back for $9500 that is what my attorney and the bank worked out. I dont have all the money but the home has been rented out for the last 5 years and it does not need anything I just need a loan for 6 months, its hard to find anyone to do small loans like this the home is a 1700 square feet colonial 3 bed 2 bath brick with a finish basement and 2 two cart garage central air and florida room I dont want to loose this deal its been in our family for years. you can reach me at 304-205-5831 ask for Andre or email at andre8084@hotmail.com
Flag Thu Sep 28, 2017
Joy Santiago…, Agent, Farmington Hills, MI
Thu Dec 3, 2009
Hi Leslie:

Are you able to finance acquisition of properties as well in addtion to 4k in rehab? How much are you able provide to potential buyers? Depnding on how much you have available, I would have a never-ending list of clients for you.

Please email me direct at joy@dwellingsunlimited.com or call 248-994-0400 to discuss.