I am a Canadian that started working in the US a week ago. I have an H1B visa and I want to buy a condo in Boston and I was wondering if you know how

Asked by mequimper, Boston, MA Sat Nov 3, 2012

Answers

7
Territory.c…, Agent, MA,
Wed Nov 7, 2012
It is possible but their may strict financing requirements. We have helped a lot of international clients buy homes, including from Canada, so happy to help any time just call or email:
Buy@territory.com
617 848 5407 x702

Territory.com
Massachusetts Premier Buyer Brokerage
Web Reference:  http://territory.com
Todd Minichi…, Agent, Boston, MA
Mon Nov 5, 2012

I have a great credit union bank that I have been using for over a decade and there service is exceptional. If you like I can setup an appointment for you to talk with Sarah who is great. After that we can talk about what your looking for and start showing you properties. Feel free to email me at Todd@LifestyleRE.com to disucss.
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Walk into a local lender and ask to speak to the most experienced originator.
You should get your answer quickly.
I would not let them pull a credit report until I was comfortable that they are the lender to use.
Walk further up the street and repeat until you find that person.
Rates should all be pretty close, so you are shopping for the person, not the rate.
If you know your credit score, that will help with some of the unknowns.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
James Furlong, Agent, Brookline, MA
Sat Nov 3, 2012
With a job and a visa - there are ways for you to buy your condo. The specifics will depend on your situation. We work with several lenders and will be happy to make that connection with you. We also work in all the neighborhoods of Boston so can provide you with accurate information on available properties. We would welcome the opportunity to work with you.

FurChin at Re/Max Metro is your "real estate solution" and we can be reached at 617-620-0669.

Please feel free to use our website to search for properties:

http://WWW.JAMESFURLONG20.REMAX-NEWENGLAND.COM

Thanking You, James Furlong
Mario Pavli, Agent, Boston, MA
Sat Nov 3, 2012

This should not be a problem. If you need help getting a load and buying a place please give me a call & will be more than happy to help you through it.

Mario Pavli
857-334-5827
mario@blrboston.com
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Sat Nov 3, 2012
You should be fine with that visa for at least an FHA loan.

Find a mortgage broker at upfrontmortgagebrokers.org They are the best if the best.
Justin Melo, Agent, Chelmsford, MA
Sat Nov 3, 2012
I would be happy to help you. Give me a call and we can set a meeting to go over everything.

Justin Melo
978-758-5028
Justin@bettencourtrealestate.com
Are you available now?
Flag Sat Nov 3, 2012