I am Doing Lease Options and I am looking for a Mortgage Broker that will work with me to get financing for my tenant buyers..

Asked by Gary, Buffalo, NY Tue May 17, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Bill Lounds, , Las Vegas, NV
Tue May 17, 2011
Hello Gary ,
My name is Bill and I believe i may have a possible sollution to your financing issues.
Or at lease an alternative that may be benificial to both you and your tenants.
Please visit Reliablenotequote.com in the Articles/report secition read The Seller Finance Solution
its a good size article that was a bit to big to post as an answer to your posted question.
if this information is something that you might like to discuss please let me know.

Sincerly ;
Bill Lounds
Web Reference:  http://reliablenotequote.com
0 votes
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
I have been doing lease options to purchase since the 80's. I am a licensed mortgage originator in NY.
0 votes
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Tue May 17, 2011
For a mortgage broker, I use Dominick Sutera at Academy Mortgage Corp. You can reach Dominick at dsutera@bankamc.com, 516-249-4800 x 223 and his cell is 516-655-2900.
Web Reference:  http://www.gailgladstone.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more