How much would my condo be appraised at today, 1/4/2012. I am trying to refinance. It is located at Boca Grande Borth, unit #21 a 3br/3full bath? Thx

Asked by Bocacondo, Boca Grande, FL Wed Jan 4, 2012

My condo is located at Boca Grande North, 6030 Boca Grande Causeway Rd, 3 bedrooms/3 full baths, 1725 sq. feet completely updated with complete new kitchen and excellent condition overlooking the Harbor? I am trying to refinance and need the appraised value. This is not one of the 2br's at Boca Grande North, it is the larger, 3br.

Answers

1
Sarah Garrett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Jan 4, 2012
Your bank will need to apply for the appraisal to be done for you as a part of the finance package. Your home sounds delightful and according to current active listings could be appraised for over $500,000.00. The 2/2's are listed for $425K. A Realtor is able to provide you with a market analysis. Only licensed appraisers can do an appraisal which would be accepted by your bank. Usually, the banks (lending institution) want to have appraisals done themselves. Hope this helps.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2011" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Web Access to MLS: