How much is the home at 9840 Sw Woodside Drive 97225 and what are the taxes?

Asked by Barb, pdx Sun Nov 9, 2008

Answers

3
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Sun Nov 9, 2008
Listed at $339,000 withdrawn now taxes $3000. The house has been on the market for 3 months and it looks like it had two offers on it. The listing says it is getting a new furnace next week. If the sellers had an AHS warranty on the house they might have received a new furnace from the warranty. Great area. the house started at $359,000, 7/28. If you want more information give me a call.
Tom Inglesby, Broker
RE/MAX Equity Group Inc.
ABR, CRS, EA S.T.A.R. eco broker
Cary Perkins, Agent, portland, OR
Sun Nov 9, 2008
Barb,

If it's the house you're referring to is the one I think it is, the house was temporarily taken off the market for repairs.

I live in the area and I can vouch for this being a very popular street, and great neighborhood, close to schools, shopping, & restaurants. The house needs some updating, but it might be a great bargain, and in this market, sellers are considering offers - if you need help, I'd love to do be the one to help you! I can help you determine a great offering price in this market on this or any home.
'07-'08 taxes just under $3000.
Cary Perkins
503-720-4455
Norm Rice, Agent, Clackamas, OR
Sun Nov 9, 2008
Did you perhaps mean 8940 SW Woodside Drive? This home was listed for $339,000, however was withdrawn from the active market on October 28th. The taxes are listed at $2942.86. I was unable to locate a home at the address of 9840.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. Have a great day.