How much is insurance for a $120,000 house in SE Cape Coral? Thanks.

Asked by Chuck, Maryland Wed Nov 7, 2007

Answers

6
Bridgette Ko…, , Florida
Wed Nov 7, 2007
Chuck,
Too much depends on the EXACT location of the home to give you a general idea here. You really do need to contact an insurance agent directly. Also, an extremely important consideration is this: hurricane season lasts through November 30th. If you enter a purchase contract dated to close anytime this month, be certain to get an insurance binder immediately. If a hurricane approaches Florida, all insurance agencies cease to issue new policies. A hurricane way off the coast which never even touches land may delay your closing if you are unprepared. Best of luck and happy hunting!
Jimboyles, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Thu Feb 17, 2011
Can you tell me what the ave sold price is versus the list price for homes in the SW Cape area? Example - home was listed for $160,000, sold for $144,000 - 90% of the listing price? I know every situation is different but on average the homes sale for X percentage of the listing or asking price?
Steve Geving, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Dec 29, 2010
Your insurance premiums are determined by many factors, such as: replacement cost of the home, deductible, previous insurance claims, credit, amount of personal property, pool, flood zone, etc.

My best guess would be that you would spend $1000-$1400 but I highly recommend calling an agent

Steve Geving
239-573-1400
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed May 14, 2008
Chuck,
Go directly to the experts...We recommend contacting Phil Visali at 877-880-1833. He has consistantly provided us with great numbers for our customers.

The "Eckler Team"
Century 21 Almar and associates
Venice, Fl 34285
ecklerteam@comcast.net
Luis Hernand…, , 33991
Mon May 12, 2008
but waterfront and paid half or less in property taxes and insurance.
check this property,Seller need a contract ,Make an offer.
http://www.zillow.com/Gallery.htm?zpid=45464103
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Wed Nov 7, 2007
Many factors are involved in this....Call 239-482-5864....it is an Allstate insurance office. They can answer any questions you have. Good luck.