How flexible are builders on new home prices in the $1M range in La Costa?

Asked by Robert, Carlsbad, CA Tue Aug 19, 2008

I want to buy a 1.1M house but really have a price cap in the $950K range. Any hope on getting them to come down?

Answers

4
Sarah Dupree, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Sat Aug 23, 2008
Hi Robert!

I just answered your other Carlsbad question. The answer is YESYES YES. Of course it depends on the buider and what phase they are in. I know all of them. Give me a call or drop me a line.

Sarah Dupree
Aaron Roth, Agent, Solona Beach, CA
Sun Oct 10, 2010
Hey Robert,
Builders along with sellers in general are offering flexibility and incentives in this buyers market. Call me anytime and we can discuss the opportunites in this market place. (858) 354-9913
Tony Cannon, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Wed Aug 20, 2008
Yes, the prices are negotiable. Recently at Arrowood in Oceanside, final sales were over 10% off the asking prices and the builders were paying off the Mello Roos! Having a buyer's agent doesn't cost you anything, and can really be an asset. It may not work for this community since you already have registered without representation, but keep it in mind if you keep searching for new or resale homes.

Tony
Diane Conaway, Agent, Escondido, CA
Tue Aug 19, 2008
Absolutely! See my answer to your other question. I worked for builders for 10 years before switching over to residential resales.

Diane Conaway, RE/MAX United, (760) 749-2888