How do you qualify for Fannie Mae/FHA Loans so that the jumbo loan rate is above the conventional loan - 417k?

Asked by Alexander Hong, 95133 Wed Mar 5, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Michael Robe…, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Wed Mar 5, 2008
Alexander, The first thing you need to learn is who FHA has approved. You can do that on their website. I have used the link below a number of times and my clents have had great success. The conforming limit adjustment has not been fully addressed by the governing parties.

0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Financing in Union City Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more