Financing in La Marque>Question Details

Need Assista…, Home Owner in La Marque, TX

How do I remove my husbands name fro my mobil home? The mobil home is registered thru the DMV and I do not pay property taxes on it

Asked by Need Assistance, La Marque, TX Mon Aug 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


If it's registered through the DMV you will need to contact them to make any changes.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012
It is considered personal property so you might call DMV and ask them.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 6, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer