Financing in Rutland County>Question Details

Richard F Da…, Home Buyer in Zolfo Springs, FL

How do I recover from a short sale to be able to purchase now, short sale over 1 yr ago.?

Asked by Richard F Dayton, Zolfo Springs, FL Sat Apr 7, 2012

I would like to purchase a home again, but did a short sale for an upside down mortgage in Florida. Now living in Vermont and would like to purchase! Is this possible or must I wait the 3 years.

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer