How do I find the best deal on a mortgage?

Asked by Halley S., New York, NY Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

9
Jfgreen, , Boynton Beach, FL
Fri Oct 9, 2009
I am a seasoned professional with dedication, knowledge and expertise. I well understand that a mortgage can be a considerable undertaking for a person and it's extremely important to consider all the factors and recommend the best mortgage for each individual to meet their financial goals.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Tue Apr 7, 2009
We could provide you with names and numbers of many qualified people and companies but the best way to find the right program for yourself is to approach it from the same standpoint as shopping for any other best value......put yourself out there, collect information, understand programs, consult a number of agents and equip yourself with the knowledge you require to make a selection.

Remember......when shopping around and collecting information always request a "good faith estimate." This is a written account of programs and rates that are quote to you. It's always interesting to take these from one agent to another to get their input......very interesting.

Sean LaSalle, Agent, Macungie, PA
Mon Apr 6, 2009
Hi Halley,

I recommend shopping around. Allied Home Mortgage, Weichert Financial, and KNBT are the companies I always companies I give to my clients to call. There are a few big banks (national) that will qoute you something and then after you pay the app fees say it is no longer available. If you'd like some contact information feel free to contact me.

Sean LaSalle
610-737-5369
Weichert Realtors
, ,
Mon Apr 6, 2009
You just did!! I will beat any offer!! But no one will beat my service and expertise!!

Ryan Brandenburger
BayBurg Financial
954-394-9005

Fannie Mae, FHA, Reverse, Hard Money, Foreign Nationals, 203k,
Julie, , 33901
Tue Mar 31, 2009
I am a licensed mortgage broker in Florida I have many types of loans to help. From no money down to 3.5%
I can get you a prequalification in a matter of 45minutes or less. Julie
Sara Yap, , Hollywood, FL
Sun Jun 29, 2008
the most important reason for you to get a good mortgage deal is your credit report. there are other factors of course and you definetly need a great mortgage co to look after your best interest so that your transaction goes smoothly. here is a link to who I believe is the best mortgage broker.
Florida Mort…, , Pembroke Pines, FL
Fri Jun 8, 2007
I could say, just use me, but don't take my word for it.

You really should be looking for value and expertise and remember that the rate is not the most important factor. Getting the right loan is much more important and that only comes from expertise.
Melanie Mene…, , Pembroke Pines, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
I prefer using a mortgage broker who will be able to shop the loan around with SEVERAL lenders in order to get you the best deal.
Enrique Carr…, , Pembroke Pines, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
Call and call and call. Don't give up your social security number until you have narrow down the lenders you feel confortable with. 'Let the figures do the talking' don't fall in love with the vendor, fall in love with the terms and conditions of the loan. Consult your Realtorr and ask his oppinion. Remember that big lenders usually charge a little more but insure that you have a long term relation that you can live with. Beware of fly by night outfits that just came into being!