How do I find the best deal on a mortgage?

Asked by Halley S., New York, NY Mon Apr 23, 2007

Answers

4
davidbend126, Home Owner, Oregon City, OR
Fri Oct 11, 2013
I would try googling "cheap mortgages", there are some great deals on there! Best of luck! :)

David | Medical Clinic Scarborough
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Mon Nov 26, 2007
Just check around on the web, http://getprequalified.com. Talk to your friends and ask for a referral. Talk to a few loan officers just to make sure that you are getting the best deal.
Herman Chang, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Sun Jun 17, 2007
Your credit will have a big impact on what great deals you can get. Banks can offer great deals to buyers with excellent credit. If your credit is not perfect, then it might be better to go with a mortgage broker that will be able to find a great deal. However, you are free to shop around and compare.
Marilyn Peir…, Agent, Riviera Beach, FL
Mon Apr 23, 2007
After obtaining a pre-approval and confirming your qualified for the mortgage, you can have several firms compete for your business and obtain written quotes of their fees and other charges which will impact the APR on your loan.