How can I find private investors who are looking to purchase single family homes in the Austin area. I would like to put them on my Buyers List.

Asked by Matthew Mieszkowski, Kyle, TX Fri Dec 2, 2011

Answers

4
Doug Vogelsass’ answer
Doug Vogelsa…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Why would the homes you have for sale attract investors? Rather, what TYPE of investor would like to buy your houses? The kind that want to rent them or the kind that want to renovate them? If your homes need renovations, list them on the MLS. We scour the MLS daily to look for deals. On the other hand, if you want to market to investors who want to own rental property, the pros use property managers; call the property management companies and ask to send them the financials of your properties. They will be happy to pass your information along to the investors whose properties they manage.

Please let me know if I can offer further assistance.

Peace in your home,

Doug Vogelsass
REALTOR :: Agents for Change Real Estate

cell :: (512) 739-0457

15% of our net agent fees at the closing of our client's property will be donated to a charitable organization of their choice. We do this with ALL clients. This is our way of expressing our appreciation to both our clients and the worthy causes dedicated to the betterment of our communities.

9600 Escarpment Blvd :: Suite 745-75 :: Austin, TX :: 78749
Sponsoring broker :: David Komie, Attorney-at-Law (License# 584762).
Sher Dye, Agent, Plano, TX
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Hi Matthew... Are you working with a Realtor? working with a Realtor that has been in the area for a really long time and one that knows a lot of people helps. Also, running ads helps. You will be surprised the response you get. There are still people that have disposable income.
Sher
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Most investors work with Realtors, so the best way is to work with a Realtor. I am working right now with some investors, but they are looking in Austin, Kyle is not among their preferences. However, if you want to sell your house, I'd be able to put it on the market and most likely some investors will find it.
Perry Hender…, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Dec 2, 2011
Most investors that I am working with want apartment homes because the loans are easier to get. You can find good home buyer investors at the HUD Auctions