Financing in 20910>Question Details

Phillip Midd…, Both Buyer and Seller in Outside U.S.

Hi, I'm a non US citizen with US property owned by my LLC. I'm looking for Finance, is there anybody who I can discuss my requirements?

Asked by Phillip Middlebrook, Outside U.S. Fri Oct 8, 2010

I have several properties in the US and would like to pull out some of the equity (up to 50% the market value) only. There is no other finance on the properties and they are fully tenanted. I live and work in New Zealand and have a good job. I don't know what my credit score is in the US, but I had a few power companies that I've paid bills for, especially during the renovations. I have not defaulted on any payments, so I assume that a credit score will now have accumulated. Thank you Phil.

0 votes Share Flag Financing in 20910

Answers

4
Catherine Purcell is an expert. She is a former realtor and current licensed mortgage originator.
She has been in the finance and real estate.
FAIRWAY INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE CORPORATION
202-573-6035
http://www.fairwayboston.com
Contact: Catherine Purcell
catherinep@fairwaymc.com
Question is what US credit, like credit cards or auto loans you have used. If you need to build this up, take out some US cards and start paying bills on them. Keep credit utilization under 25% on the cards at all times, and this will help. You don't get a credit score from paying normal bills. You need a social security number to get real credit.

Or you will need to work with hard money or alternative lending systems.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 9, 2010
Mr. Middlebrook,

This is a good question. I would recommend David Calkins at Presidential Mortgage (410) 772-9555. He has been our expert for non-traditional financing for almost 30 years. He's very honest. He's licensed in many US states, depending on which one your property is located in. Good luck!
I work with several reputable, knowledgeable, and experienced lenders. Please let me know if you'd like to contact them and I'll be happy to provide their contact information. Best of luck!