Hello, are there any private investors who can help to buy a home?

Asked by Anna, Fountain Hills, AZ Sun Mar 24, 2013

I would like to buy 2br/2bth place and need help to get loan. Loan companies would not get me it yet, credit is 520-600, no credit history,
Just paying off the car. thank you, Anna

Answers

3
Wayne, Home Buyer, Phoenix, AZ
Sat Oct 19, 2013
I'm an investor in Fountain Hills. Have two beautiful 4 yr old properties, all upgrades, Mountain and Fountain Views. Will provide seller financing. 800.430.6322 X1111
Bianca Benne…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Sat Oct 12, 2013
Would you like to do a lease to own with the option to buy? Please contact me directly and I will do my best to help!
Joseph Domino, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Mar 24, 2013
Yes, there are dozens of private investors in the valley. However, they require fairly large down payments 30-40% and will charge higher interest rates than you will get from a mortgage banker.

I some how think you will be better served to find a good loan officer and work with them to repair your credit while you save to increase your credit score and savings. In about 6 months you can get approved by a local bank.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need a referral.