Hello again I was wondering about home improvement programs grants or forgivable loans in Pennsylvania

Asked by Kevin, 19342 Mon Mar 17, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jason Sardi,…, , 18106
Wed Apr 2, 2008

You may want to look into the Keystone Energy Loan Program, it's a low rate program designed for Energy Efficient Home Improvements.
1 vote
Monica White, Home Buyer, Washington, PA
Thu Aug 29, 2013
The United States government has grants available for all kinds of home improvements. To qualify for one of these grants, you have to show what home improvements are necessary and that you can't afford to pay for the home improvements. If you're approved, you'll receive the money and will be able to start renovating your home.
0 votes
Christopher…, Agent, Spring City, PA
Sun Mar 30, 2008
Kevin, your best best is to go to http://www.HUD.gov as they have many great links about community incentives. Look up your state and county and see what they are offering.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more