Hello- Looking for a $750K loan for $850K home purchase in MA. Are there any mortgage products in the mkt for a loan this size with approx. 10% down?

Asked by J Smith, Boston, MA Mon Feb 28, 2011

Answers

6
Andrew Adams, , 01915
Tue Mar 1, 2011
J Smith,

Please come back and let us know what you are being offered. I think you will find what you are offered for 10% down with a loan amount of $750,000 is not all that attractive. MI companies won't insure it so you will need to find a portfolio lender or a lender will offer you a 1st and 2nd. I do not know of too many 2nd mortgages to 90% CLTV.

Good luck and please come back an let us know what you are offered.
Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Tue Mar 1, 2011
DearJ,
although there are not many products out there that may fit what you are looking for the best idea is to sit down with a local mortgage professional.As Andrew said on a Jumbo loan the MI will be difficult. I am not a mortgage professional however, I am a Realtor. If I were you I would find someone who can lend in this situation before going any further. If you would like Buyer Agency assistance please give me a call I have been a full time professional for 19 years. (508)277-2032
Steve Boucher, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Franklin, MA
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Hello

I work as a mortgage banker in the Boston area and I have Jumbo products available with 10% down. Please feel free to contact me at bouchermortgages@gmail.com or on my cell at 781-277-1792 to discuss your situation.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Carol Adolph, , Boston, MA
Mon Feb 28, 2011
Call Dan Burns at 617-426-loan. He can do anything
Talisa Raffe…, Agent, Hamilton, MA
Mon Feb 28, 2011
I can refer you to a great agent that can help you. I also offer 25% commission rebate.
Gina Bello, , Middlesex County, MA
Mon Feb 28, 2011
Hello Mr Smith,

My name is Gina Bello I am a realtor with Remax Prestige in the middlesex county area. Yes there are loan product out there for these types of loans. I work closley with a gentleman by the name of Howard Obrien with Wells Fargo Financial in Westborough. He is someone I have worked with for a while & my clients have had great success. We just had a transaction close that was similar to this.

Please let me know if Howard or I could be of any assistance.

Gina Bello
Remax Prestige
ginabellorealestate@gmail.com
508-826-1020