Hello I currently Have a 606 fico MID credit score,my wife is at 630. we currently we are under 20% debt to income. Any banks doing VA 600 ?

Asked by Luis Espinosa, Washington, DC Mon Mar 5, 2012

Answers

5
Rob Weber, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Plainfield, IL
Tue Mar 6, 2012
Luis,

As of when I write this (for future readers months/years down the road), I can close this VA loan for you as long as the automated underwriting system gives me an approve for you and you have two months reserves in the bank (after all your funds to close), down to a 600 credit score.

You can reach me via my profile or my website below.
Web Reference:  http://RobWeber.com
Carolyn Spen…, Agent, Clovis, NM
Tue Mar 6, 2012
Luis, you are asking this question as a buyer in Washington DC. You can contact Weichert Financial.com and they will work with you to get your score up to 620 so you are good to go. They can service most states in the US. If you are in New Mexico, you can also contact Everett Dossey at Castle and Cooke, edossey@castlecooke.com who does have a 600 score option. Good luck. Let me know if you are successful. If you want to buy in Clovis, I would be glad to help you with that also.
Web Reference:  http://www.505realtors.com
Luis Espinosa, Home Buyer, Washington, DC
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hi I have the problem is I had 2 late payments 6 months ago .
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Elliott R. O…, Agent, McLean, VA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Luis, most lenders are going to require a 620 or better just to be eligible for a VA loan. As a lender my first priority would be to see what can be done to get your scores up. It may be as simple as paying down some credit cards. Has anyone reviewed your credit, income and assets yet??

Elliott R. Oliva
Mortgage Banker | nmls#353884
Stearns Lending, Inc.
202.681.1636 direct
novamtg1@gmail.com
"Se Habla Espanol"