Have late pays, need to lower my payment, currently pay $2300 per month Can anyone help

Asked by tricia_bagwell, Chicago, IL Tue Jul 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Christine House’s answer
Christine Ho…, Agent, Surfside Beach, SC
Tue Jul 30, 2013
You should try to contact your lender directly. Most Banks have a loan modification department. Also, national lenders have the forms on their website to download & print. You can fill them out & follow all instructions. Always keep copies & or receipts!!
Christine House
Century 21 Broadhurst & Associates
843-215-6831 Direct Line
609-339-0916 Cell
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Financing in Greenville Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more