Has anyone had experience with the NJ Smart Start program? Any advice on using or applying for it?

Asked by Lin, Hackettstown, NJ Tue Sep 2, 2008

Terms and limitations to the program (increase in loan interest rates from .375 through .75% reasonable?) - is it better to get the 2nd option of a 2nd mortgage at 0% interest?

Answers

2
Michael Smith, , New Jersey
Wed Sep 10, 2008
Lin,
My name is Mike Smith and I am an experienced loan officer in the area. I have closed smart growth loans before and work for a direct lender. I also live in Hackettstown and my office is in Chester. Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have and I will be happy to assist you.
908-879-8880
Angela , Agent, Williamstown, NJ
Tue Sep 2, 2008
Hi Lin,

If you are looking at a home in the area, it is a good program. My suggestion to you would be to make sure you find a mortgage loan officer that is very experienced in the program. If you need the name of someone, feel free to let me know.

Take care!
Angela "Angie" Allchin
Century 21 Rauh & Johns
856-582-0366 x 172