Has anyone done business with Integrity Mortgage Group out of San Diego?

Asked by Jeri Creson, Studio City, CA Thu Jul 11, 2013

I have a client who has a quote - I don't know them and in this market, this concerns me. Any experiences, good or bad…communication - turn around time…problems getting put "back in the queue for an unreasonable amount of time trying to get the underwriter's attention…. etc. would be most helpful~!

Answers

4
Jeri Creson, Agent, Studio City, CA
Thu Aug 15, 2013
No Julie - quite the contrary! I consider having had this mortgage experience an unexpected blessing. It could not have been smoother - but what I found to be most amazing, and valuable was the care that our mutual client received. Professionalism every step of the way - experience to place the loan well to begin with - a careful review of the file before getting started to troubleshoot and "head off at the pass" any potential issues - plus effort. It's not everyday that you find a mortgage professional that can make you feel as though your file is their first priority…that you're not just another number. I have worked with countless mortgage brokers and lenders in 27+ years in this business. I would rank you in the top 3, without hesitation - and that may very well be a 3 way tie.

Thank you so much for your professionalism and incredible service!
julie, , San Diego, CA
Thu Aug 15, 2013
Hope I did not disappoint!

Julie Vari
Integrity Mortgage Group
858-225-5010
Jeri Creson, Agent, Studio City, CA
Thu Jul 11, 2013
There's nothing in violation of any law to ask about reviews of any company. People ask about our reviews all the time. The mortgage business is extremely varied in it's business style, level of organization and service. Some companies are amazing to work with. Others have a reputation for being a nightmare - well deserved.

It's curious to me that you take such offense. I offer my client guidance, including revealing independent reviews, good and bad, of any service provider they are considering. This is my job, to provide as much third party information and due diligence, as well as point them to resources to find that information. We're in an information age. Transparency is simply a necessary feature to any successful business today.

Have a wonderful day!
Gregorio Den…, , San Diego, CA
Thu Jul 11, 2013
You don't know them? Why do you have to know them? Do you really believe you know every mortgage company and do they need to pass your inspection? Also, the company is not what you should be concerned with anyway, it's the individual loan officer. A company can have a few great LOs while others within that organization may be less than up to par. A professional agent would just contact the loan officer, introduce themselves and make themselves available to the LO for anything needed or any issues that arise. What happens if you get negative feedback, do you then go and try and convince "your" client not to use them in violation of the law?