Hard Money Lender Wanted to Complete Construction of Single Family Home

Asked by Monique and Joe Carrabba, Beverly Hills, CA Sat Jan 24, 2009

I am looking for a hard money lender. The property is located in Venice, California. The current loan is $745,000 and is 2/3rds completed. My client (I am a Realtor) is looking for someone that can lend them $400,000 to complete the project. The home will take approximately 4 months to complete. Appraised at $2.1-2.4 mil.

I can be emailed directly. Please don't post if you don't know of anyone that can provide hard money loans. Just leads for hard money lenders only.

Thanks.

Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Wilshire
mcarrabba@kw.com

Answers

2
George Morgen, , USA, Mobile, AL
Tue Feb 8, 2011
FINANCIAL LOAN OFFER HERE:
Are you in desperate need of funds?
Do you desire a house or a car but lack the finances to acquire it?
Are you in need of funds for your real estate business or project establishment?
Have you been turned down by other lenders or bank?
Are you in need of funds to pay all your bills or for your child education?
George Morgen Lending firm is granting you the opportunity to actualise your dream.If you are interested in a loan of any form,kindly contact us through the below email address for your loan request.
georgemorgen@yahoo.com
Vaj2009, , New Jersey
Wed May 6, 2009
My name is Victor Jimenez of VAJ Consultants, a referral and marketing consulting firm who specializes in locating quality investment opportunities within the international marketplace. I represent a group of clients and investors that seek financing for their projects.

My intent is to establish a new and ongoing relationship with you and your organization to assist in the referral of such individuals and/or companies that seek your funding assistance. Please forward your broker/referral agrement in order to submit several client project funding requests for your review.

Your immediate attention is greatly appreciated and I look forward to a long rewarding relationship.

Thank you for your cooperation in this most important matter
hello victor contact peter edwardgf@ptd.net
Flag Sat Dec 22, 2012