Getting mortgage when in different state and question on properties

Asked by Josh Coco, Boca Raton, FL Wed Mar 13, 2013

I'm in New Orleans and my fiance and I are moving to Tampa. We have a few places picked out (if you're a Realtor, e-mail me so I can get info on the places we found). I am going to be the one who buys it, but I'm not moving until closer to July, but want the house purchased so she can move in within the next 2 months. How can we go about getting this done? Also, how does a property get 5-10% down and no PMI? Is that a Florida thing? Thanks for any help!

Joshua Coco
joshua.coco@gmail.com

Answers

4
, ,
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Josh,

With the right credit profile and income you can easily find a 5% down conventional loan with lender paid PMI.
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Josh,

I would be happy to help you in your home search in the Tampa area. I also work with several lenders so finding that perfect loan that fits your needs is something I can help with as well. Please review my profile on Trulia and send me a message with your contact information or email me directly at THOYT@prutropical.com

I love to help and look forward to guiding you to a great home in Tampa. Moving from the Big Easy to the Sunshine Heaven will be exciting and I hope you trust me to help.

No pressure, just help.

Respectfully,
Tracy Hoyt
Prudential Tropical Realty
Mirzai, , Tampa, FL
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Hi Josh
i can certainly help you with that. Feel free to email me or call me.

Majid (Jay) Mirzai
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
904-501-8698
Majid.mirzai@floridamoves.com
http://www.floridamoves.com/majid.mirzai
Maria Echeve…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Mar 13, 2013
Hello Josh, I will be more than happy to assist you on your relocation.
email mecheverry@prutropical.com and 813-716-7352