Foreign National Investor Financing in Texas

Asked by Dean, San Antonio, TX Sat Jan 11, 2014

I'm a Foreign National looking for 6% financing for multiple investment properties under $100,000 in Texas. Properties that have been fixed up and fully rented in B and C class neighborhoods. I've found several hard money lenders who offer rates between 9 – 12% as well as lenders who will do 30% down at 6% and better but only for loans OVER $100,000. I've even tried getting the over 100K lenders to put more than 1 property on the same mortgage so the loans would be over $100K but no dice. I have a FICO score of 799 in Canada and will have a US ITIN soon... there must be someone I can back out hard money loans to for 70% ARV in the 6% range?

Thanks!
Dean

Answers

2
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Mon Jan 13, 2014
Hi Dean,

I can give you a couple of names you can contact. Please email me at persis.realtor@gmail.com and I will send you the names.

Not 100% sure if they can work with exactly what you want, but I have referred a couple of folks before.

Persis
REALM Real Estate Professionals
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Sat Jan 11, 2014
Dean ...

In a word, no. You're one of many seeking identical financing, and are getting similar results. I wish the news were better for you.