Finding a bank to do a HARP loan on investment property

Asked by halley.estridge, Indio, CA Thu Feb 28, 2013

My husband and I own a home that we have recently rented out. The home qualifies for a HARP refinance. We rented another home to live in. We are wondering the best place to go to refinance an investment property under HARP

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


, ,
Fri Mar 1, 2013
We do those if you would like
0 votes
Brad Yzermans, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Murrieta, CA
Thu Feb 28, 2013
I can do unlimited LTV on Freddie Mac HARP2 Open Access Relief Refinance anywhere in California. Read my site with valuable info on the Home Affordable Refinance Program in the link below.
0 votes
Gregorio Den…, , San Diego, CA
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Is the mortgage owned by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac and what is the loan to value? This will make a big difference in who can do this for you. I'm sure you will get a ton of agents here telling you to use this lender and that lender but it won't be an informed referral. If you answer the above questions I can direct you to the right place even if it's not me.
Web Reference:  http://HarpSupport.Com
0 votes
I see you have already contacted me and I should be able to assist you with this if it's a California property.
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013
It is owned by Fannie Mae and I am not sure what the LTV is. I filled out all of the information on their website and it says we qualify. Bank of America says our home is valued at 106,000 but the loan we have with them is for 116,000.
Flag Thu Feb 28, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Financing in Indio Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more