Does anyone know where I can get good loans for rehab and construction of a spec house?

Asked by alba, Los Angeles, CA Thu Oct 11, 2012

Answers

7
, ,
Fri Oct 19, 2012
You should try a hard money lender. look at the link below.
Web Reference:  http://hardmoneyloans.org
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
It still gets down to assets, credit, income, etc. no matter how you structure any loan. What assets/collateral would this other entity have. You would have to have a pretty strong financial statement/s with accessible collateral for anyone, even hard money lender, to consider funding any type of loan. Especially a construction loan.
alba, Both Buyer And Seller, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Oct 15, 2012
Thank you for your responses
Mon Oct 15, 2012
I am in the LA county area.
As for what type of loans I am debating between a vacant lot and construction of a new spec house or rehabbing an exsisting house. Many banks won't loan because it is not my primary residence. I also am partnered with others. We want the name of the loan to be under the business and not just me.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Fri Oct 12, 2012
What area and what type of investments are you interested in?
carlos parra…, Other Pro, Monrovia, CA
Thu Oct 11, 2012
Call Ron Morillo or Rudy at RMC Funding, 626-584-9824 and tell them I recommended them.
Joe Bonora, , Los Angeles, CA
Thu Oct 11, 2012
We offer up to 80% ARV on rehab flips, and up to 70% ARV for construction flips. My contact info is below. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Joe Bonora
Aegis RE Partners
(813) 341-3654 x137
jbonora@aegisrepartners.com