Does anyone know of any first time homebuyers assistance companies for single parents? Thank you for your assistance.

Asked by lafayevans, Olive Branch, MS Sat Mar 16, 2013

Answers

4
Doug Capps’ answer
Doug Capps, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Hernando, MS
Mon Mar 18, 2013
In Mississippi, there is only one company that provides down payment assistance programs - MS Home Corp. The two main down payment assistance programs are the: Mortgage Revenue Bond and the DPA (Down Payment Asssistance). MS Home Corp also provides a grant called the Home Loan Plus grant for $14,999.00.

In order to qualify for these programs, you will still need to "credit qualify" and meet certain eligibility requirements.

There may be some additional options for you, like the USDA 100% loan or the HUD $100.00 down program (which is only available on HUD foreclosures. You can visit the site at http://www.hudhomestore.com).

If you are interested in finding out more about these programs and if you could qualify for them, please contact me at your convenience.

Doug Capps, Fairway Mortgage, 662-429-5100 Ext. 105
Carson O'Con…, Agent, OLIVE BRANCH, MS
Sun Mar 17, 2013
There is not for say a first time home buyers program or company for buyers. However we do have loan programs available for buyers with a 640 credit score, 3 open trade lines and no current negative credit, such as collections or Judgments. You will find most of our lenders offer many of the same programs.
There is currently a down payment grant available for $14,999 and a Mississippi Bond loan.
Most lenders like the USDA home loan that is 100% financing with restricted areas. You can also apply through the USDA office in Batesville for a loan if you have real limited income, but they also will require all of the above requirements.
I would love to talk with you in greater detail in what you are looking for. 662-910-0069
Melba Thomps…, Agent, Desoto, TX
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Call Mano Boyadjain with Mortgage Investors Group at (901) 496-6266.
Jay McMiller, Agent, Germantown, TN
Sat Mar 16, 2013
Mississippi Home Corporation, may be able to offer some assistance. I would love to speak with you more in detail. Please feel free to give me a call.

Jay McMiller
RE/MAX-ADVANTAGE
901-413-9905