Does anyone know of a lender who will finance an investment property for 100%?

Asked by Tiffany Lear St. Pierre, Baton Rouge, LA Wed Oct 10, 2012

Answers

8
, ,
Fri Oct 12, 2012
In the words of my favorite Realtor, “Next.”

And if you are representing the seller, find a real buyer. Don't waste your time with a buyer that can't close a hard money deal. Your time is worth something.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Web Reference:  http://jamessimms.com/
Tiffany Lear…, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Fri Oct 12, 2012
Rory, even if I represent the seller?
If you would, give me a call to discuss 225.445.3154
Flag Fri Oct 12, 2012
Rory Breland, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Tiffany- If you already have the property under contract, perhaps you should wholesale your deal to a financed investor. We are an investment specialty brokerage in your hometown, and we have well financed and cash buyers. 225-445-3154. http://www.batonrougepropertiesonline.com
Liz & Gene H…, Agent, Denham Springs, LA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Missed that "investment property" detail! My error!
Annette Levi…, , New York, NY
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Tiffany, What year do you think your in? An investor who doesn't have a minimum 25% to put down is not a buyer.
Tiffany Lear…, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Buyer cant go VA. Would have to be an unconventional lender...Had a buyer that was going to use a hard money lender but it fell through. Trying to find him another outlet.
, ,
Wed Oct 10, 2012
VA & USDA isn't for investment properties, only primary residences. However it's possible you can buy a multi-unit property with FHA or VA financing, and only have to occupy one unit, and then the other units could be rentals.

As far as the question pertaining to 100% financing on investment properties, the purchase price would need to be well under the actual fair market value of the property (to where there is at least 35-40% equity), and then some private/hard money lenders could be interested in financing 100% of the purchase price. I know of a private lender in Texas who will do that in conjunction with rehab funds, but none in Louisiana.

Shane Milne | Lending in all 50 states | NMLS #81195
Wed Oct 10, 2012
If your client is VA eligible, that can be 0 down. My wife and I have a number of listings that are Rural Development eligible. Those can go 0 down. What is your client looking for?