Does anyone know how to find a list of all the lofts that are in & around the downtown Los Angeles area?

Asked by Michael Abram, Los Angeles, CA Thu Apr 14, 2011

Answers

3
Paula Samuel, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sat May 21, 2011
Hi Michael,

I'm surprised as a mortgage broker, you don't have access to the MLS. I'm a downtown agent and about 99.9% of my business is in the downtown loft/condo market. Give me a call to discuss your needs. Are you looking to purchase for yourself or are you working on behalf of clients?

Paula Samuel
Downtown LA Realty
infolalofts@aol.com
DRE#01348983
Ryan Sarkiss…, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Thu Apr 14, 2011
There are some great options when it comes to lofts both in Downtown LA and a bit further out, where you can enjoy the loft feel yet not be in the daily traffic of Downtown.
Your best bet is to hook up with an agent and have her/him send you the listings and then updates daily.
Let me know if I can be of any assistance.
mike konkoly, Agent, Downers Grove, IL
Thu Apr 14, 2011
The best way is to hook up with your local realtor and tell them exactly what you are looking for and they can help you locate your perfect loft. They can even help you with a for sale or rent by ownerjust takes a little more workmanship. I know I have been there.