Does any one knows who's doing loans with ITIN in California? I know couple of months back a lender was doing it, they had that info private.

Asked by Karla Velasquez, Fresno, CA Mon Mar 18, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Sat Jun 24, 2017
For California only, we work with ITIN loans. In order to get an ITIN loan, you will need at least 20% down, two years tax returns, 60 days bank statements, 30 days paystubs, ITIN documentation, drivers license and we will also run your credit. We only operate in California.
0 votes
Fred Glick, Agent, Mountain View, CA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Only on commercial loans, not residential.
Web Reference:
0 votes
Thanks Fred
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more