Does VOE Loan Program still available?

Asked by Thichchip, San Diego, CA Wed Jan 11, 2012

Answers

3
Katherine Jo…, Agent, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thu Jan 12, 2012
Hello Home Buyer I persume you mean stated income loans. Yes they are available and are about 30 to 35% down
Robert Chome…, , San Diego, CA
Wed Jan 11, 2012
There are some available but they are higher rates with private lenders and you'll need 35%+ down.
, ,
Wed Jan 11, 2012
I am assuming you are referring to a no income/asset loan (having never heard of a VOE loan program...in the industry, a VOE is a verification of employment). If my assessment is correct, the answer is no. All mortgage products in today's market require income/credit and employment analysis (including all documentation). There may be some exceptions for asset based financing (leveraging a stock portfolio, for example). If you have specific questions, I would be happy to answer them for you if you contact me via my profile. The underwriting guidelines have tightened; however, they are not nearly as impossible as some proclaim. Best to you!