Do lender's fees vary?

Asked by Trulia San Antonio, San Antonio, TX Thu May 16, 2013

Answers

6
Josh & Monica…, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Mon Jun 3, 2013
Lender fees to vary quite a bit. I always tell me clients to shop around and get quotes from at least 3 lenders before making the largest purchase of their lives. I've built a team of very competitive lenders who will fight for your business and ensure you are getting the lowest fees around. Contact me to find out more.
Joel Lobb, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Fri May 17, 2013
A lender's fee will vary . You can research more about fees and variances for lenders.

Joel Lobb (NMLS#57916)
Senior Loan Officer
502-905-3708 cell
502-813-2795 fax
jlobb@keyfinllc.com

Key Financial Mortgage Co. (NMLS #1800)*
107 South Hurstbourne Parkway*
Louisville, KY 40222*
Jim Simms, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Louisville, KY
Fri May 17, 2013
Of course they do, so does the ability to get the deal closed. So does customer service AFTER the closing.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
JSimms@cmcloans.com
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
Web Reference:  http://jamessimms.com/
Sue Baillio, Agent, San Antonio, TX
Fri May 17, 2013
Yes, lender fees do vary, they also offer different services. It is wise to shop and visit a few different lenders to get a feel of what they have to offer for their fees. In the "big picture" you may pay more for a lender who offers more assistance, shops your loan package for the best program for you and is in a local office so that you can make a premise visit.

I can give you contact information for lenders who have great customer service history and offer exceptional service to their clients. There are also lenders who excel in specific loans such as FHA, VA and conventional.

Happy to help!

Sue
Jon Nichols, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, San Antonio, TX
Fri May 17, 2013
Good Morning,
Lender fees do vary. Call me at 210-789-2870 or email me at jon@nicholshomelending.com and I will give you a estimate with low lender fees.

Jon
Deborah Espi…, Agent, Helotes, TX
Thu May 16, 2013
Yes, they vary with each lender.