Do i need to pay anything else beside my morgage or is everything include? and what is include

Asked by Zesatilee, Fontana, CA Sat Feb 4, 2012

Answers

4
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Feb 4, 2012
Your Lender should have given you a GFE (Good Faith Estimate) and explained it to you.
Your Title Company should have given you a HUD1, which shows everything that both principles pay at the Closing of the loan, and explained it to you.
Your Realtor should have helped you with these, making sure you understood everything;
It's one of the things that we do.

We couldn't possibly answer your question without seeing the documents.

Good luck and may God bless
Stephen McKee, Agent, Riverside, CA
Mon Feb 6, 2012
These should be included into your payment and your lender should be estimating them all in your GFE.
P - Principal
I - Interest
T - Taxes
I - Insurance
This will not be rolled into your payment.
H - HOA
Jory Blake, Agent, Norco, CA
Sat Feb 4, 2012
Hello, mortgage payments typically include principal,interest,taxes and insurance. As mentioned, after full loan approval , ask for a GFE or similar from your lender.

Call me if needed, I'm showing in Fontana tommorrow morning.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sat Feb 4, 2012
Normally taxes, mortgage and insurance are all that is covered by the monthly payment. HOA fees, if you have any, are not included.