Desperately need to get mortgage/loan with a 589 credit score

Asked by Bill, Waterville, ME Wed Oct 20, 2010

I had to move out of state in order to find a job and my wife and I have been seperated because of this. We own 10 acres in Maine which I have been living in an rv on. In order to get my wife up here, I need to make our land livable. I need to get a loan or mortgage to do the following... driveway installed, well, septic, power and to buy a new or used mobile. $35,000-$50,000 will get all of this done. We owe nothing on the 10 acres.
I have been at my current job since May of 2010 and I make $3500-$3900 a month. I have 2 payments, a truck loan ($345) and a credit card with a $1,000 limit ($20 mo). As soon as I can get a livable place for 2 people and a baby, I can finally be with my wife again. Any help is MUCH MUCH appreciated.

Answers

31
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri May 22, 2015
I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit, seems like you can get approved now. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I've had clients with low credit scores get approved by their lenders before.

Hello Loan Seekers, i am Mrs Elizabeth Morgan from United State of America (USA) i have been searching for a loan for more than 3 years and all lenders i have get in touch with have rip me off more than $2,300.00, i thought i could never get a loan online not on till the day a friend of mine called Helen Butner direct me to a legit and genuine loan lender called Mr Jobert Beck who lend me a loan of $85,000.00, to start all over again, am a happy woman today. email him via: (jobertloancompany@yahoo.com) or call:1(772)-266-2127 today and be free from online demons who call themselves lenders.
Flag Wed Jun 3, 2015
Maria Cipoll…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Feb 17, 2013
It is very important that you shop around for a mortgage broker that can explore all your financial status and advice properly. Mortgage brokers have access to many banks, private lenders and different programs.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace

http://www.Flahomespecialist.com
Monir Mamoun, Agent, Denville, NJ
Wed Oct 20, 2010
hi Bill, technically with FHA you can get by with as low at 580 credit. Real life -- you need 620+ for an easy loan with good terms. I recommend spending two or three months fixing credit.

I also recommend charming your wife a bit to get her to live with you in the RV for the two or three months needed to fix things up. It's called the power of love. Better than any credit for life happiness!
Jeffchandler…, Home Buyer, Charlotte, NC
Sat Jul 11, 2015
Hello friends!!! My name is Stephiene Chandler. i want to testify of the good Loan Lender who showed happiness to me after been scammed by 2 different Internet international lender, they all promise to give me a loan after making me pay alot of fees which yield nothing and amounted to no positive result. i lost my hard earn money and it was a total of 4,000USD. One day as i was browsing through the internet looking frustrated when i came across a testimony woman called Susan Allen who was also scammed and eventually got linked to a legit loan company called Lyn Veronica Loan Company and email (lynveronicaloancompany@yahoo.com ) where she finally got her loan, so i decided to contact the same loan company and then told them my story on how i have been scammed by 2 different lenders who did nothing but to course me more pain. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them. i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given a loan amount of $60,000.00 Dollars by this great Company (Lyn Veronica Loan Company} she was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible because i have been scammed by 2 different lenders until i received my loan of $60,000.00 USD and now i and my family are back on feet, i will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mrs Lyn Veronica a God Fearing Woman via email at: { lynveronicaloancompany@yahoo.com } because she is the most understanding and kind hearten lender.
Anthony Lucas, Home Buyer, Tempe, AZ
Fri May 15, 2015
Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com)
THIS IS A SCAM....IM WARNING YOU....ANYTIME YOU SEND JUST YOUR NAME NUMBER AND ADDRESS AND YOUR SS NUMBER....ALL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION....AND NO LOAN COMPANY...YOU ARE BEING SCAMMED....I FOLLOWED THROUGH WITH FAKE NUMBERS AND ADDRESS...THEY TOLD ME THEY NEEDED MONEY UPFRONT TO GET THE LOAN STARTED....ANYTIME YOU HAVE TO SEND MONEY TO RECIEVE MONEY....WATCH OUT....ITS NOT REAL....THEY ARE LIARS....SAME GOES FOR THE ONE CLAIMING TO BE A LOAN OFFICER RIGHT AFTER THIS ONE....
Flag Wed Jul 22, 2015
Andres Willi…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon May 11, 2015
End your financial worries today:

I am from Canada I can smile with this God Fearing man I received a loan of $150,000.00.USD and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person if you actually apply for a cash loan for your project and any other. I publish this message because Mr.Andres Williams made me feel blessed with his loan. It is through a friend I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this loan fund to regulate your life, You needed financial help, You are stuck, No access to bank credit, or do not have the benefit of a bank, you need to finance your construction, real estate development, creating your own business up your personal business, you have seen and need to make money, a bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. So I advise you out there to kindly contact and meet you for the services you ask of him. His contact address: andresloanfirm07@live.com
Contact him for more information, be clear and honest.

His Email:andresloanfirm07@live.com
Andres Willi…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon May 11, 2015
End your financial worries.

I'm Jessica from Texas. My colleagues and I have received a loan $250,000.00 from Andres Williams . For a partnership business our advice goes to you out there that is financially stock, no access to bank loan or your credit score is low, contact him via email: andresloanfirm07@live.com you will feel the same with me. Blessed is the hand of a giver than of receiver.

Contact them now with their contact email: andresloanfirm07@live.com

Anthony Lucas, Home Buyer, Tempe, AZ
Thu May 7, 2015
Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, I Am Mr. Anthony Lucas a legitimate loan lender that offer loan to the less financial privilege bad credit scores accepted have you been looking for a loan for any purpose do you need a loan to start a business here comes the end of your financial problems our terms and conditions are very simple and the interest rate are considerable we give loans out with a low interest rate of 2%. You will never regret anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile. because you were not born to be a loser i want you to understand the fact that we give out long term and short time loans what are you waiting for asap why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas Loan home and be free from debts Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan any interested client should contact me asap (Anthonylucasloanhome@inbox.lv)
margretdalto…, Home Owner, Waterville, ME
Sat Apr 25, 2015
Good day everyone.

Do you need a loan? Are you in debt? Do you want to start a business and need capital? Do you need loans or funding for any reason? Your help is finally here, as we give out loans to everybody at a cheap and affordable interest rate of just 2%, if interested kindly contact us today at margretdaltonloancompanyplc@gmail.com

Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 3 hours of application. we offer loans from a minimum range of $2,000 to a maximum of $10 million. We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances and contact us today via email at (margretdaltonloancompanyplc@gmail.com) and get your instant loan approval today.

Mrs Margret Dalton
domwilsonloa…, Home Buyer, Waterville, ME
Fri Apr 24, 2015
Good day ladies and gentle men am Mr dom wilson a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mr dom wilson loan company and be free from debts, Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email: ( domwilsonloancompany@gmail.com) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mr dom wilson

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mr dom wilson
Fri Apr 24, 2015

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mr dom wilson
Fri Apr 24, 2015

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mr dom wilson
jamesanna, Home Buyer, Waterville, ME
Sun Apr 12, 2015
Good day Pals my name is James Anna a citizen of USA (Texas) am a single mother of four, i have been searching for a loan for more than eight months now i got in touch with different lender who promise to help me with my financial problem due to the fact that i have a bad credit score and they later turn their back at me i have lost close to $2,100 not until a friend of mine refer me to Williams Morgan loan company where i was approved a loan of $75,000.00 with a low interest rate of 2% i promise my self that i will keep posting about this company on-line and the generosity they have done in my life if not for this company only God know where i would have been today have you been looking for loan and you have been turned down i would advice you to also try this company and be free from debt below is their contact email asap (williamsmorganloaninvestment@hotmail.com)
williamsmorg…, Home Buyer, Waterville, ME
Sun Apr 12, 2015
Affordable loan that will change your life for ever,
my name is Mr Williams Morgan a certified loan lender that give
loan out with an affordable interest rate have you been looking
for a loan for years here come the end of your financial problems
i Mr Williams Morgan is here to give you that loan you need with
a low interest rate of 2% Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and
Conditions are very simple and considerate.You will never regret
anything in this loan transaction because i will make you smile.

I Mr. Williams Morgan, will render the best of my services to all
legitimate borrowers.You will never be disappointed by me in this
transaction because you were not born to be a loser.Any interested
clients should contact me Asap via Email(williamsmorganloaninvestment@hotmail.com)
for further proceeds.

Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and
you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mr. Williams Morgan.

BORROWER'S DATA

1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Sex:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
10)Monthly income:
11)Next of Kin:
12)Loan Amount Needed:
13)Loan Duration:
14)Purpose of Loan:

As soon as you fill the form above, I will send you my loan Terms And
Conditions Asap in order for us to proceed.

I will be looking forward to hear from you so as to proceed.
With Regards,
lynveronical…, Home Buyer, Manassas, VA
Tue Mar 24, 2015
Good day ladies and gentle men am Mrs Lyn Veronica a God fearing and honest loan lender who can change your life from bad to Good i want you to understand the fact that i give my loans out in a low interest rate of 2%. Bad credit acceptable,The Terms and Conditions are very simple and considerate. You will never regret in this loan transaction because i will make you smile through out this transaction, because you where not born to be a loser my terms and conditions are very simple what are you waiting for asap why don’t you try Mrs Lyn Veronica loan company and be free from debts, Any interested clients should contact me Asap via Email: ( lynveronicaloancompany@gmail.com) or Web: (http://lynveronicaloancompany.webs.com/) for further proceeds. Please fill the below application form and get back if interested and you will be glad of knowing a loan lender like Mrs Lyn Veronica

BORROWER’S DATA
1)Full Names:
2)Country:
3)address:
4)State:
5)Gender:
6)Marital Status:
7)Occupation:
8)Phone Number:
9)Monthly income:
10)Loan Amount Needed:
11)Loan Duration:
12)Purpose of Loan:
proceed.

Kind Regards

Mrs Lyn Veronica
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Hi Bill

You should be able to get a cash out refinance at a higher rate by talking to a hard money lender.
If you wait and in time your credit improves then you can get both a loan as well as a rehab loan.

A lot also depends on the value of your ten acres.
Best Regards
Perry
Web Reference:  http://www.ruthandperry.com
Barri.johnlo…, Home Buyer, Oakland, CA
Fri Sep 9, 2016
I just want to thank you for your assistance with my loan. You made the process easier and quicker than I thought it would be. I would recommend Mr. Franklin Loans to anyone who may need a little help getting back on track. I would do business with them again and would recommend them to anyone, so if you want there offer you can contact them through franklin_smith@outlook.com.
Info.newyork…, Home Buyer, Waterville, ME
Tue Sep 22, 2015
Greetings to you,
All types of Loan are been lent out at an interest rate of 2% and it
ranges from a minimum of $1,500 to a maximum of $5,000,000.00 with a
maximum duration of 30 years. So if you are in need of a loan, kindly
send to us a filled application form.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE

*Home Loan
*Auto Loan
*Mortgage Loan
*Business Loan
*International Loan
*Personal Loan

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Name:
Gender:
Age:
Address:
State:
Country:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Phone Number:

info.newyorkloans@gmail.com

Best Regards.
John Williams
Larry.jefflo…, Home Buyer, Atlanta, GA
Mon Aug 10, 2015

Are you in need of loan?? you can get your problems solve when you run to him . Am Mrs Anna . From U.S.A , last week Monday, I was looking for loan to pay for my bills , so i get myself into the hand of different scams and i was scams by different lender, If not for Mrs ,Mercy who is my good friend introduce me to Mr Larry Jeff (C.E.O) Larry Jeff Loan Company, and he help me with a loan of $20.000 without stress . So My good people of U.S.A , you can contact him via Email: larry.jeffloan3@gmail.com And don't forget to tell him,that i introduce you to his company
Wrighjohnson…, Home Buyer, Waterville, ME
Wed Aug 5, 2015
Hello Sir/Madam,

Do you need an urgent loan to start up business, or you need a loan for refinance, Do you need a loan to pay off debt? Do you need a loan to buy a car or a house? If yes worry no more, We offer all kinds of loan at an affordable interest rate without credit check!!! contact us today via E-mail.

Email: wrightjohnsonfinance@yahoo.com

Thank you.
Mr Wright Johnson.
Anthony Lucas, Home Buyer, Tempe, AZ
Mon Jun 22, 2015
Good day Loan Seekers here comes a Solution for your financial problems, We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan why don't you try Mr. Anthony Lucas and be free from financial bondage Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 24 working hours,to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via Email: (Anthonylucasloanhome@yahoo.com)
Susanallen040, Home Buyer, Waterville, ME
Thu Jun 11, 2015
Hello everyone, My name is Susan Allen and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need of $80,000.00 USD loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met this GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mrs Lyn Veronica, she was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible because i have been scammed by 3 different lenders until i received my loan of $80,000.00 USD and now i and my family are back on feet, i will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mrs Lyn Veronica a God Fearing Woman via email at: { lynveronicaloancompany@yahoo.com } because she is the most understanding and kind hearten lender.

I still remain Susan Allen.
Anthony Lucas, Home Buyer, Tempe, AZ
Tue Jun 9, 2015
Brian Martuc…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Bethesda, MD
Mon Mar 9, 2015
One thing you did not mention is how much cash you have for a down payment. With a score like that someone is going to offer you a loan requiring a higher down payment, and a higher interest rate. We require 620 credit scores so we cannot help directly. I do know there are lenders that will do loans down to a 580 score. It may be worth it for you to take the time to raise your score to 620 to get the best terms. I think you need to find an experienced lender, well reviewed, who earns your trust, and go through a pre-approval process to see exactly what you can do now with your current score, and then ask what they could do if your score was 620, and you can decide if you think its worth waiting. But a lot of times there are things on your credit report that got your score so low in the first place, like collections, judgments, liens, etc; that may have to be resolved with any lender, even one who will accept a score as low as yours. So waiting may end up being your best choice for several reasons. Good luck.
Naismithloan…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Aug 23, 2014
Contact us today for your financial assistance. Contact website: http://l.hh.de/lotusinfo
Web Reference:  http://l.hh.de/lotusinfo
sharon, , Dallas, TX
Mon Apr 14, 2014
Hi Bill we have a program with a 580 credit score with only half down of the purchase price.

please email me at Sharon@lockettnhomes.com
John Herrigel, Agent, Falmouth, ME
Thu Oct 21, 2010
Hi Bill,

I have a loan officer in Portland whom started a company specifically to help improve credit of individuals like yourself. Please email or call anytime to learn more about it...I think he has had good luck improving many peoples scores.
Shelley Wehry, Agent, Oakland, CA
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Hi Bill,
I have a buyer working with a lender that will work with a score of 580. I don't know if their circumstances and yours are entirely the same but would be worth a conversation I would think. Please give me a call or direct email and I will give you the person to contact. I look forward to helping you.
shelley
Bill, Home Buyer, Waterville, ME
Wed Oct 20, 2010
I did check into both a small local bank, Kennebec Savings which said they wont even talk to me without a 620 and a National Bank, Bank Of America who wanted to sign me up for the Maine Housing Authority first time home buyers program which also has a 620 minumum requirement. I am looking into FHA loans, but because I need land "improvements" I dont know if what I'm looking to do would be considered a mortgage or more of a personal loan, therefore dont know if I would qualify. At this point, even if we had to buy a small house in town for now, if that was easier, I would do that. I just dont want to rent because I am throwing $ away every month that I could be spending on our land, plus, we have dogs and horses. I am currently working on building a barn on our land for them. I can build our own house, I am a qualified conractor, we just want to get the land with livable amenities ASAP.
Bill,

Why are you making $20 payments on a credit card? That is a huge red flag for a lender. You should put $1,000 in a savings account and set up an automatic payment with your credit card company to pay it in full every month from that savings account.

If you own the land outright can you sell it and use the proceeds to buy something smaller that is in need of repair?
Flag Thu Jan 16, 2014
Scott Miller, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Hi Bill. FIX YOUR CREDIT FIRST!!

http://www.lexingtonlaw.com/

GOOD LUCK.

Scott Miller, Realty Associates, Boca Raton, FL

We are Christian Organization formed to help people in needs of
helps,such as financial help.So if you are going through financial
difficulties or you are in any financial mess,and you need funds to
start up your own business,or you need loan to settle your debt or pay
off your bills,start a nice business, or you are finding it hard to
obtain capital loan from local banks,contact us today via email at:
Jamesjohn_loanfirm@outlook.com. for the bible says in "Luke 11:10
Everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks,
the door will be opened"so do not let these opportunity pass you by
because Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever more.Please
these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

You are advise to fill and return the details below..

Your Full Name:_________
Your Country:_________
Your State_________
Your Address:_________
Your Gender:_________
Your Maritial status_________
Your Occupation:_________
Cell phone Number:_________
Loan Amou
Flag Sat Jul 18, 2015
Jill Huard, Agent, Waterville, ME
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Hi Bill, have you contacted any local lenders? They may be able to help you, even with your diminished credit score. Call me, I can point you in the right direction!
Web Reference:  http://Www.Jillhuard.com
I’m Christina Mills by name. I live in USA, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr. Larry Scott who lend me an unsecured loan of $85,000 under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: scott01@blumail.org I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr. Larry Scott, i pray that God should give him long life.

God bless him fo
Flag Sun Apr 26, 2015
End your financial worries today:

I am McDonald from USA I can smile with this God Fearing man I received a loan of $25,000.USD on the 4/1/2015 and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person if you actually apply for a cash loan for your project and any other. I publish this message because Mr.Andres Williams made me feel blessed with his loan. It is through a friend I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this loan fund to regulate your life, You needed financial help, You are stuck, No access to bank credit, or do not have the benefit of a bank, you need to finance your construction, real estate development, creating your own business up your personal business, you have seen and need to make money, a bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. So I advise you out there to kindly contact and meet you for the services you ask of him. His contact address:....andresloanfirm07@live.com

His Email:...... andresloanfirm07@live.com
Flag Wed Jan 7, 2015