Can my lender approve my loan without my tax transcript even if I filed but IRS has not process it yet?

Asked by Nikkib205, Greensboro, NC Tue Apr 16, 2013

Answers

6
Len Montgome…, Agent, High Point, NC
Wed Apr 17, 2013
This is a shame but I know some lenders are hardcore on these type things. Try this. Ask if they will accept the two prior years. If you had not filed April 3rd, 2013 and instead filed for an extension, this would have been what would have been requested and acceptable at most lenders.

Best of luck!!
Nikkib205, Home Buyer, Greensboro, NC
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Thanks for the quick response!! In my case, the tax preparer sent in my taxes on April 3. I even went to congressmens office to find me a tax advocate, the problem is my bank (rivers community) isn't giving me any hope. I provided everything even letters and forms from tax preparer. All of my other requirements are approved! I'm just so mad because they won't even except my tax copy. I feel like its a dead end for me. I've already given the sellers 3250$ in due diligence and earnest money! And I don't even think I can get that money back. Because the bank is being so stubborn. I'm feeling like I've come to a dead end.
Do you have a copy of the return you filed along with the "e-file document"?

Call me this morning.....336-391-8523
Flag Wed Apr 17, 2013
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Nikki,

That is all dependent upon your lender. As Andy has answered below his company will approve that. It comes down to the company underwriters. Of course the question comes to mind as to whether you mailed in your taxes or you filed electronically. I suggest you speak with your agent and your lender to determine what their criteria say.

Hope this helps,
Andy Matejka, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Greensboro, NC
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Yes. As long as you can provide a copy of what was filed, you'd be fine at Guaranteed Rate, Inc.
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Tue Apr 16, 2013
The lender should be able to move ahead with a copy of your tax return.

If you do not have a hard copy, you should be able to get one from your tax preparer.

Best of Luck to You!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Josh Miller, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Yes. Give me a shout

336.215.8019