Can i get a first time home loan. I am under a J1 visa. I can put 30% down paiment. I do not have taw return or w2 as its my first time in US

Asked by Gregory, New York, NY Sat Jan 26, 2013

Answers

4
Camille Mar…, Agent, Millstone, NJ
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Gregory, If you stay here and are working here the answer is that you can purchase a house with a 30% down payment. If you cannot stay here and don't work here then you can purchase a house with a 50% down payment.

The kicker here is that the minimum loan amount is $300,000

You may reach me at 732-539-9300 or cmarotta@rhfunding.com

Camille Marotta, Branch Manager NMLS 9838
Residential Home Funding
7 Pelican Drive, Suite 3
Bayville, NJ 08721
Brian Gardner, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Boston, MA
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Hello Greg

I dealt with a similar situation and was able to help my borrower get financing. The big issues will be if you had some established trade lines and how long your visa is good for.

Feel free to contact me and we can go over the specifics and hopefully get you pre-qualified.

Brian Gardner NMLS 386983
Warshaw Capital LLC. 55279
p 203 708 0001
c 978 835 0473
Dear Brian,

Thanks for your response. Can you please send me in private your email address so I can tell you excatlely about my situation.

Gregory
Flag Wed Jan 30, 2013
Gregory, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Gregory, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Dear,

I am not supposed to get back to my country. I will stay after 12 months with another kind of visa for three years. That's the reason I wanna buy a condo.

I have few of friends that did this but in California. So I know it's possible. That's why I am looking for a lender but in NJ.
Flag • A few minutes ago
Camille Mar…, Agent, Millstone, NJ
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Under your Visa you are expected to return to your country of origin. You should however contact the Department of Immigration. They will be able to advise you how to convert your Visa if you would like to stay in the US.

Camille Marotta NMLS 9838
Branch Manager
Residential Home Funding
cmarotta@rhfunding.com

732-539-9300
Dear,

Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013