Financing in Baltimore>Question Details

Echampion, Home Buyer in Gambrills, MD

Can i get a Jumbo loan or construction loan?

Asked by Echampion, Gambrills, MD Sun Feb 2, 2014

I'm looking to do a construction loan or a jumbo loan in Anne arundel county. I only have 1 years tax return to use, though. Income is roughly $170k-$180k. 700 credit score. $150k in the bank. I can get a VOE varifying future employment at my jobs. Can also varifying income from bank statements. 1 is w2 and the other is a 1099. I can put 20% down. Are their any lender that can make this scenario work with only 1 tax return/1year income. Possibly a portfolio loan..?

1 year employment or income can be possible with further explaination. Is it new job after graduation? Change of jobs but same industry or position? Brand new busines? From what you described the previos questions would need to be explained or determined before moving forward.
It looks like you work for a lending group. Is this just a product they don't offer? I highly recommend checking with a good LOCAL mortgage rep. to answer your questions and find your best solution. Feel free to contact me and I can connect you with the best!
Hi Echampion,

I am quite adept at determining ways to make tough situations such as yours work. (no guuarantees of course!) In order to see if we might have some options, I would need to get much more detail about all aspects of your situation. I would start with all your documents and then need to probably ask you various questions once I have all of that. If you are interested, please drop me an email and we can start talking about this.

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:
Thanks. Just sent you an email
Flag Mon Feb 3, 2014
Dave with ShoreLine Builder's Energy Independent Home's
We have a number of banks and lender's that can most likely, can help you get what lone product that fits your needs. Have you estimate the cost of the build - lot - soft And soft cost also you may need to pull up 3 years tax returns and depend what your bundling.

If you like to spec with our lone team contact me at (717)993-5205
We do service that area you can check use out at or Google ShoreLine Energy Independent Home

Thank you for your time
David Bridgman