CAN I GET A HOME LOAN WITH BAD CREDIT 500 CREDIT SCORE, EMAIL KEL040468@AOL.COM

Asked by Kelly Honeycutt, 35150 Sat Feb 23, 2008

Answers

35
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Aug 9, 2015
You can get an FHA loan with under a 600 middle score with some lending institutions but not many. You need to get your score up to at least 580, The Lenders Network has lenders that work with low credit scores. They also have a free credit repair book you can use to increase your score yourself without using a credit repair company.
Ok good can you have someone to email me
Flag Fri Feb 10, 2017
dose your company do business in Indiana? we have been trying to get preapproved for months now I have a score of 622 and could get a loan but unable to work now so my husband is the one making the money now. He has a awesome paying job making 75,0000 a year. but thanks to usbank who our loan was sold to his score is only 500. Please email me at advomom88@gmail.com
Flag Sat Feb 27, 2016
Don Tepper, Agent, Burke, VA
Sat Feb 23, 2008
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're really looking for a home. And if that's the case, there are many ways to purchase without a home loan...at least without getting one today. Lease-option, lease-purchase, subject to, contract for deed, wrap mortgage, seller financing, equity sharing, land contract, and more. None of these requires a new loan. None require bank approval. And some owners/sellers will be more particular about your credit than others will.

One point: Owners and investors will be more willing to excuse someone who has poor credit if they once had good credit, something happened to destroy their credit, but prospects are good for rebuilding that credit. Owners and investors won't excuse someone who habitually has poor credit...the classic "deadbeat." If you fall into the first category, your chances of purchasing are reasonable. If they fall into the second, your chances are very poor.

well my husband got real sick and cause some down time for my credit I was doing really well then he got sick and now I just need a little bit of help to get it back online with the house and other things. I am asking for help of $40000.00 My house payment was never a problem
Flag Sat Mar 5, 2016
Romeo00510, Home Buyer, Sylacauga, AL
Tue Sep 20, 2016
BEWARE OF THE PERSON BELOW...Claiming to be GARY WHITE who claims to be associated with Interpol. INTERPOL does not have any compensation division for victims or anyone else. They are also not associated with North Carolina. I happen to read some of the questions and comments. Anyone who tells you that they are associated with an organization handing out money is conducting a scam.

A Florida Law Enforcement Officer
Tony Marks, Home Buyer, Sacramento, CA
Tue Jun 16, 2015
You need to get your score up. Have you tried an FHA Loan? You don't need perfect credit for FHA loans. I was approved with a 600 credit score, I think FHA goes down to 580. The Lenders Network referred us to our lender. Good luck!
Hey my score is a 605, I found a 5 be 3 bath mobile home on .75 acres of land that is perfect for me,my wife and 3 kids. It's a foreclosed property that needs work, but I can get it done if I can get approved for a 60,000 loan....... We have prayed about this and we really want it. Is there a finance company that is guarenteed to approve me? Email me at orlandocwallace@gmail.com
Flag Sat Jun 20, 2015
Jake Johnson, , Melville, NY
Wed Feb 18, 2009
YES YOU CAN!!! My company is the largest FHA lender in the country and can still do down to 500 credit scores on purchases and refinances. This is not a joke. Most brokers are limited right now to minimum 600 credits scores, but we are not. We are one of the largest company's in New York and we are making things happen. Please call me at 631-944-6800 xt. 1540 or write at jjohnson@lendamerica.com. My name is Jake Johnson and I've been a loan officer for 7 years. YES YOU CAN!!
This is an old post, but i am trying to do some research on bad credit and purchasing a mobile home.
Flag Tue Aug 30, 2016
Jake Johnson,
Does your FHA lend on new HUD mobile homes? I think we are at 580 -600 . We are wanting to buy a brand new 14 x 52 home w/ up grades. Base cost around $31,000. What is a fair interest rate for something like this and how much down?
Flag Thu Aug 18, 2016
do u do florida??? we are having trouble getting a loan for a double wide on and acer and our score is 580 can any one help? our bid was accepted but can get a loan....the place is worth 120,000 our bid is 50,000
Flag Tue Jun 21, 2016
I am in louisiana and my husband and i are looking to buy our first home and according to credit.com my husbands credit score is 591. Do you think fha would finance us a home?
Flag Fri Mar 18, 2016
DO YOU DO BUSINESS IN TEXAS I NEED TO REFINANCE MY MOBILE HOME MY CREDIT SCORE IS 506 I NEED 40,000.00
Flag Sat Mar 5, 2016
Flag Sat Feb 27, 2016
where did this thing get AL. I LIVE IN OHIO
Flag Tue Jan 12, 2016
yeah but I need a loan and a second chance, I got a vehicle loan last year and havent missed a payment in a year and havent missed a payment on my verizon account in 13 months and they to gave me a chance...if anyone can help me get a second chance my email is wiscott69@gmail,com
Flag Tue Jan 12, 2016
Carrington Mortgage Licensned in 43 states not just CA, I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans. The best part is unlike lendingnetwork we keep your info private not broker it out and we go below 580. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
NMLS#902687
Flag Mon Dec 28, 2015
To my understanding this company has been charged with fraud. Just type Lend America in Google andyou will find out about them.
Flag Mon Nov 9, 2015
Does your company do any business in California by any chance? Please email me at Cheryl_edadiz@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Flag Wed Sep 23, 2015
I have called his number and it rings busy at all hours! I'm turning him in to the FBI as a fraud!
Flag Sat Sep 19, 2015
Hey
Flag Mon Aug 3, 2015
do you do for Pennsylvania
Flag Mon May 11, 2015
Can you email me: jaclynvbazsika@gmail.com
Flag Mon Dec 22, 2014
Do you do just in New York what about in Missouri
Flag Thu Dec 4, 2014
am looking on purschase a home please help you can reach me at sarahdowney0666@hotmail.com and my credit score is 540
Flag Mon Jun 17, 2013
Are you still doing loans this year?
Flag Mon May 20, 2013
my credit score is like 574 where cani get a loans of $25,000 to purchase a home
Flag Tue May 8, 2012
W. Todd Hess, Agent, Huntsville, AL
Mon Feb 25, 2008
Most of the lenders I'm currently working with want a 620 or higher for a 100% loan. If you have money to put down, some of them are willing to accept lower scores, but I think that may be a stretch at 500.

This does not mean you are completely out of the market. Some sellers are willing to do a lease with option to buy or owner financing, but will most likely require money down or an "option fee" up front.
Ken Herrera…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sun Feb 24, 2008
There are loan programs such as FHA which are not credit based. Please do more research before and be sure the people you are getting advice from truly know Real Estate as provided on this site. The best advice for you has already been given, speak to a mortgage professional. Keep in mind, having a credit score that low will make it more difficult and more costly to borrow money.
Web Reference:  http://www.c21infinity.com
Darryl, , Maine
Sat Feb 23, 2008
The short answer is no, you can't. Lenders are taking a bath on loans that they gave to people to bad credit. A 500 score is about as bad as it gets..not trying to burst your bubble, it's the truth.
You need to work to get that score up, which is easy to do. My first question from a loan officers stance would be why is that low? Non-payment, lates, high balances, what?
Find an LO, or credit repair agency, that can help you work on getting it up.
Hi, I have a score of 560 and its from students loans and some medical bills, I am working on my score and have made payments towards my students loans. How would I find the right lender to buy a house? I tried everything. I make a Lil over 56,000 a year that's not including my lawn service business and my rental house. Thanks in advance for your input.
Flag Tue Nov 5, 2013
Dane Drake, Agent, Tuscaloosa, AL
Sat Feb 23, 2008
I don't think so, however if you contact a Mortgage Professional most will give you advice on how to improve your credit score. You must listen and follow through.
Jlobaughsull…, Home Buyer, Sylacauga, AL
Fri Feb 17, 2017
I am in DESPERATE need of refinancing of my manufactured home. PLEASE HELP!!!!
Isaiah Y., Agent, Rockford, IL
Mon Jan 30, 2017
It may be difficult with a 500 credit score. This isn't the old days where loans where given out like candy. Your best bet for a mortgage with bad credit would be Home Loans For All. We send quite a few client to them. Here's a link to them.
Web Reference:  http://homeloansforall.com
Winnielawson2, Home Buyer, Greenwood, SC
Mon Jan 30, 2017
Can you buy a mobile home in SC with low credit score
Randy Sparks, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Fri Nov 25, 2016
I was able to get approved to buy our home with a 600 credit score. You should check out The Lenders Network, they were great for us.
Thomas Martin, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Hollywood, FL
Sun Nov 20, 2016
You might get a loan but usually for these types of loans the lender will want 40% down with 12 months of future payments in your account at closing.
US Mortgage Lenders - Thomas Martin
Min FICO 580 FHA/VA Loan Approvals 7 days a week
PH: 954-667-9110
http://www.fhamortgageprograms.com/
Blankedatmca…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Fri Sep 2, 2016
Get a blank ATM CARD and cash good money/funds directly today in any ATM machine around you anywhere in the world. It's 100% guaranteed secure with no worries of being caught because the blank card it's already programmed and loaded with good funds in it, in such a way that's not traceable which also have a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you, so get the blank ATM CARD today at our email address: blankedatmcardmachine@outlook.com and make good money TODAY
Markzjordanz, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Tue Aug 2, 2016
No credit check, 1 percent interest 30 year fixed, 4.5 proof of funds in which u can use vet status or 401k, the property has to be appraised at 350 k and up. 30 day close, 8037576801
Paul, Both Buyer And Seller, 11968
Mon Aug 1, 2016
Use InBedrock.com to help educate on all real costs of homeownership, including purchase price, improvements, title + HO insurance, RE taxes, mortgage financing options + after-tax implications, utility costs and eventual selling costs of 6% realtor commission + state transfer taxes. InBedrock.com provides in-depth, easy-to-understand analysis on financial decision of Buying v Renting v Investing in stocks. Find out actual # of years until break even on all costs of investing in a house vs renting. Get educated today with InBedrock.com before you make biggest investment of your lifetime.
Web Reference:  http://InBedrock.com
Mark n Sunit…, Renter, 18103
Mon Aug 1, 2016
We have selected a Mobile home and the cost is just 18,000/- we can pay the lot rent and others to help our family live and I do not know the credit score but we have debts of about 30 k and regular in paying them on time. Can any financial institutions finance us to purchase this home.
Mbeckwith477, Home Buyer, Sylacauga, AL
Thu Jul 7, 2016
Looking for a house loan bad credit not to expensive a place can you help
Yasmin, Home Buyer, Lowell, MA
Sat Apr 23, 2016
I want to move into a mobile home but I have a credit score under 600 and no down payment. I'm also in a debt program that I will be done with in March 2017. Am I able to qualify some how?
Sheila.lucy.…, Home Buyer, Sylacauga, AL
Mon Jan 25, 2016
I have poor credit score and I live in Sioux Falls, SD. I want to move to Texas soon after I find a place to live in TX. Can you help me ? Also I am on disability income which is under $885.00 a month.
Brian.young, Home Buyer, Rockford, IL
Mon Dec 28, 2015
Licensned in 43 states not just CA, I work for a direct lender in the mortgage industry who offers conventional, FHA VA, and USDA loans. The best part is unlike lendingnetwork we keep your info private not broker it out and we go below 580. Are lowest score we accept for government loans are 550 when most lenders require a 620 and brokers a 580. You have to have two years of income with a score over 550 with bankruptcies discharge date 2 years and over. We have basic guidelines and a pretty easy process. Feel free to text me or call me anytime up to 10:00pm Eastern with any questions.
Brian Young 214-797-3479
NMLS#902687
Do you have a website?
Flag Sun Feb 19, 2017
Anitaloanfir…, Home Buyer, Phoenix, AZ
Sat Dec 5, 2015
do you need a loan? if yes contact us via email : nitasolutions@hotmail.com
Austingiftco…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Nov 9, 2015
Hello

I am Mr. Austin, a private money lender

Are you looking for Personal/Business loan? We offer loan without hassle or fax. To get your desired loan amount, contact Ronnie Fin Aid via: austinhomeloan12@gmail.com and get your loan sanctioned within 24 hours.

Email austinhomeloan12@gmail.com

Mr Austin
Raj Thomas, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Feb 21, 2015
Good day Loan Seekers Solution for your financial problems, We are a fully registered and certified loan firm, that offers secured and unsecured loans to individuals and companies at a very low interest rate of 2%. We offer long and short term loans.Our company has recorded a lot of breakthroughs in the provision of first class financial services to our clients, especially in the area of Loan syndication and capital provision for individuals and companies. We have brought ailing industries back to life and we back good business ideas by providing funds for their up start. We have a network of Investors that are willing to provide funds of whatever amount to individuals and organizations to start business and operations.We are a group of energetic and experienced loan professionals with thorough knowledge of financial markets.In general we offer mortgages, home loans business loans and bad credit loans commercial loans, start-up- working capital loans, construction loans ,car loans, hotel loans, are you in need of any type of loan why don't you try Mr Raj Thomas and be free from financial problem Our interest rate is 2% per annual repaid, our loan takes a maximum of 24 working hours,to get to all approved customers across the globe.You can contact us via Email: (rajthomasloanfirm@gmail.com)
Please contact me Angie at angeliaricky1@yahoo.com
Flag Tue Jul 14, 2015
Raj Thomas, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Feb 21, 2015
Jorgebeckerl…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Feb 14, 2015
Do you need 100% Finance? I can service your financial need with less pay back problem that is why we fund you for just 3%. Whatever your circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. Flexible repayment over 3 to 20 years.Contact us at:miriamfavourloans@gmail.com

Apply now for all kinds of loans and get money urgently!

* Appointments in the amount ranging from $1,000 to $50,000, 000.00
* The interest rate is at 3%
* Choose between 1 and 40 years of repayment.
* Choose between Monthly and annual repayment plan.
* Terms and conditions of the loans flexibility.

All these plans and more, please contact us.
1. Full Names:............................
2. Contact Address:.......................
3. Loan Amount Needed:....................
4. Duration of the Loan...................
5. Direct Telephone Number:...............
6.Loan Duration:..........................
Email:(miriamfavourloans@gmail.com)
Mr Miriam Favour
Miriam Favour is a scam!! So is the UBA bank that he used. They never give you a loan even the day you die. They asked you all these personal questions such as above but also your bank information, including security questions and answers. Credit card bank name, number, limit and the CVV number. They ask to pay thousands for the processing and transferring fees. I mean thousands. I have paid over $9,990 US dollars. They took from my bank account $3930.50. I have applied since March 2015 till Oct 2015 and never seen the loan. Do not believe or trust these scams
Flag Thu Oct 8, 2015
johnsewell166, Home Buyer, Milwaukee, WI
Mon Nov 10, 2014
AFFORDABLE LOAN NOW AVAILABLE @ ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with
a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE
Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration, Its Easy and fast to get. 4% interest rates and monthly installment payments.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

Mr.John Sewell
Email: johnsewell166@gmail.com
Gary Cole, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Thu Aug 21, 2014
AFFORDABLE LOAN NOW AVAILABLE @ ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company
approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out

$2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with
a negotiable duration.

Available now

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

Joseph Veselak
Email: josephvlak@gmail.com
phone# :(646) 580-4839
MY HUSBAND GOT SCAM BY THEM THEY TOLD HIM TO PUT THE MONEY ON A MONEY CARD AND HE DID SO AFTER HE PUT THE MONEY THE CARD HE SAID YOU HAVE TO SENT 375.00 WESTERN UNION BUT HE DID NOT SENT BUT HE DID SENT THE 180 THAT WAS ABOUT A MONTH AGO SO HE KEEP CALLING OUR PHONES WITH DIFFERENT NUMBER ASKING DO WE WANT A LOAN I TELL THEM DONT CALL BACK AND HE STILL CALL I FOUND OUT THAT HE'S IN NEW YORK HE IS USING 3YEAR LOAN TO GET PEOPLE TO GET A LOAN THE SAME PHONE NUMBER I STILL GOT ALL IMPORTMATION HE WAS USING A LADY MONEY CARD FROM SOUTH CAROLINA I CALL HIM BACK HE SAID HE WAS NOT HIM I TOLD HIM I NO WHO I AM TALKING TO THIS IS ROBERT AND THEN HE USE THE NAME MICHAEL AND LARRY HE IS A SCAM HE SCAM MY HUSBAND OUT OF HIS MONEY
Flag Thu Oct 8, 2015
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
My name is Joseph Veselak, the real Joseph Veselak. The individual who posted this is a Nigerian scam artist who has used the aliases Robert Linzer, Gary Cole, and Eric Jones. I am a real loan officer who works for a licensed mortgage company that this individual has used to scam people under the premise that they will get a loan if they fill out an "application" and send a "downpayment" via Western Union to an individual in a different state. DO NOT FALL FOR IT, ANYONE WHO ASKS FOR A DEPOSIT TO GET A LOAN IS A SCAM! If you ever have any doubts regarding trusting a bank or loan company contact the Consumer Protection Financial Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/
Flag Thu Sep 11, 2014
Gary Cole, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Jul 5, 2014
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and certified private Loan company approved by the Government, we give out international and local loans to all countries in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000 Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

AND MORE
Available now..

robertinc.linzer@gmail.com

Regards
Gary Cole
(646) 580-4839
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
Flag Thu Sep 11, 2014
Trevor Curran, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Great Neck, NY
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Good morning Kelly,

We see many credit reports with low credit scores (anything less than 620), and often many scores in the 500's. This is BAD credit. If you are one of the folks affected by this terrible economy, you have a low credit score and you have a dream of buying a home, here's some simple advice for you.

It is unlikely you could be approved for mortgage financing with that credit score at this time.

Beware of any mortgage professionals promising you an approval with such a low score. Wait on buying a home. I recommend you take the time to resolve your credit issues.

First, settle any outstanding debt. If you owe money on collection accounts, charge-offs and/or judgments, make payment arrangements and get these accounts paid promptly.

Next, begin rebuilding your credit. If you have current accounts with good payment histories, or even some previous late-payment-blemishes, make sure you continue to pay those accounts on time. If you do not have any existing credit accounts then you'll need to establish several in order to create a viable credit history.

I have found that CONSUMER ACTION is an excellent resource for objective advice on all things credit related. You'll find free and sincere advice on everything from settling collection accounts to rebuilding credit to building credit from scratch on their website.
http://www.consumer-action.org/

Beware of anyone offering to "repair" your credit! The Federal Trade Commission issued a stern warning last year that such offers are scams. Find more from the FTC HERE.
http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0058-credit-repair-how-…

The best way to buy a home is to have a decent credit history combined with sufficient Income and Assets for a home purchase.

The best way to have a decent credit history is to settle negative outstanding obligations and pay all your bills on time for at least two years.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
I see both sides of the fence here. I do see the upside to paying down the old debt and resolving anything outstanding so that a rebuild can occur. However, what April said is also so very true. Talk about chicken and egg.
Flag Mon Oct 10, 2016
So basically you're saying, pay a huge rent for years and struggle to pay past debt off accrued from predatory lenders rather than paying a much smaller mortgage payment on something a person could pay down, build equity while allowing extra money to slowly pay off previous bad credit?is that what you're saying?What's wrong with simply having more money down and or more equity to offset the bad credit?you know that hundreds of thousands of people were affected by the financial crunch, they're not criminals you know.
Flag Sat Sep 6, 2014
Wed Aug 14, 2013
I want a home but i have 530 credit. I want home now i found one great for me and family.
kentoni1, Home Buyer, West Plains, MO
Mon Jul 15, 2013
We currently live in Missouri, but we are considering moving to the Birmingham Metro area. We want a home loan, but our credit is about 600. We do have a VA loan certificate, but we don't qualify due to some medical collections. We are working with someone to improve our credit, he said to give him 45 days to help get the score up. We want help from someone who knows exactly what they are doing. For example a Loan broker and/or officer. Please contact me at kentoni1@yahoo.com
Tynishamccoy1, Home Buyer, Birmingham, AL
Fri Jun 14, 2013
Nisha, I'm looking for a mortgage companies in Alabama to help with buying my first home, my credit is fair, but I'm willing to work on improving it, Email tynishamccoy1@gmail.com
John & Linda…, , 36526
Tue Mar 11, 2008
From the below answers I have previewed, you are receiving good advise. I have a mortgage banker who I send quite a bit of clients with situations such as yours, with a few "Blemishes" Normally these can be fix'd / repaired with the Effort coming from you. It's best to consult with a good mortgage banker who can give you a good idea what is needed to attend to your situation, and in the meantime, as mentioned below, consider doing a Lease Option to buy while going through this. I must foreward you that I advise my clients (sellers) when considering a Lease Option that they should get a down payment (non - refundable) because in cases like Lease Purchases you need to be committed to the purchase and the best way for that is to be invested in the property. But you should be motivated if going this route. Also you purchase the home under a Lease Purchase at full listing price. So start with the basics, get your free credit reports and start doing your homework, also when you get a chance see Dave Ramsey's website
he has lots of experience assisting people with Credit or Blemishes as I like to call them. You can do it!
All the best to your future. John and Linda Cramer 251-599-5799
Web Reference:  http://www.cramerteam.com
a negotiable duration.

Available now

FOR MORE INFORMATION:

Mr.John Sewell
Email: johnsewell166@gmail.com
Flag Mon Nov 10, 2014
Dave Ramsey and Cornerstone are full of crap.
Flag Sat Jun 23, 2012