Buyer get denied from Wells Fargo. My customer has 24 months of reserves, 649 middle, Job 6 year and other 3 years. Collection paid with a bad credit

Asked by Monique Cunningham, 30088 Wed Jun 19, 2013

Can someone help him, we are in contract and need to close.

Answers

5
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Jun 20, 2013
Monique,
Why are you referring your clients to any of the "TOO BIG TO CARE' banks? You are registered on Truila as an agent. You can not let this happen to any future buyers.
-
You need to have a reliable lender to whom you can refer your buyers that has proven to be able to CLOSE on time, under budget and without the drama.
-
If your buyer(s) fails to heed your directions, all you can do is say, "What did you expect?"
If however, you referred this buyer to a 'Too Big to Care Bank" you are a collaborator in this transgression.
-
As others have repeated, there's more to this story. What was stated in the denial letter?
, ,
Mon Mar 21, 2016
I won't be as rough as the others but I do agree that you need to choose a lender who works in your area and that you can get in touch with and works well with you. If you feel like having a chat, I'm all ears.
Jessica Bate…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Jul 11, 2013
I work with a lot of people who have less than perfect credit. I tell all my clients that need a pre approval to visit The Lenders Network, I have seen loan approvals from them even with scores under a 600. So if anyone can get your client a loan they can

Jay Orr, , Atlanta, GA
Wed Jun 19, 2013
Why did they deny. What kind of loan
Gary Moore, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Jun 19, 2013
Monique,

Call Amy Buynoski with Fidelity Bank Mortgage at 678.249.7457. I have used her on numerous challenging buyers/loans. She's a go-getter and very professional. Tell her that I sent you!
Gary Moore-Atlanta Communities getmooreteam@gmail.com